You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You cant help but feel for them at times like this . .

Couldnt find the 'Lets all Laugh at Everton' Thread.

Pipe down Liverpool and Man Utd, Everton have held the league more years than either of you | Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

There has been an endless amount of taunting between Liverpool and Manchester United fans over recent weeks about the amount of league trophies each side has won. But neither can compete with Everton, yet.

Technically, Everton have won the league trophy 9 times, although there is something else to consider. Everton won the league in 1914-15, before play was suspended and not resumed until 1919-20, meaning the Blues were champions for four years.

Everton also won the league in 1939, but again, due to some minor scuffle across the English Channel, play was suspended until 1946-47, handing Everton the trophy to look after for a further six years.

This brings Everton’s reign as champions of English football to 20 years, four years longer than United’s proud boast, and five longer than Liverpool’s, although we’re aware that Liverpool try and claim the trophies they won during the second world war as “titles”, but as these were the Northern League, then they can do one.

So all your banners count for nothing Manchester, come back when it’s 21….

Disclaimer: This article was written entirely to show how pointless your petty little banners are, just in case you didn’t notice.

Read more: Pipe down Liverpool and Man Utd, Everton have held the league more years than either of you | Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

I'm always doing that, me. Just can't help myself.

Seriously, though, if Gavrilo Princip had realised that his actions would start a chain of events that would lead to this whopper spouting such unadulterated cack, he would've stayed in bed.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dedicated blueshite at the School of Weird Science attempt to come up with a new explanation of why their club isn't shit.

"Put the wartime results in there too, fuck it, and deduct the redshite points for every game played on a Saturday."

weird_science2.jpg

"You got through to the Champions League, and didn't even make it through the qualifying round? And then blamed it on the world's best referee??"

weird_science_large_12.jpg

Kenwright reacts angrily to rumours that once a blue, always a blue isn't all it's cracked up to be.

52199.6a00d83451b05569e20133edbc8aec970b-450wi.jpg

"We had this wonderful, beautiful young man called Wayne Rooney, and you felt the passion everytime he was around the club. The most prominent thing - the most dominant thing - the most absolutely fantastic thing about this incredible young man was his passion for Everton football club, I always said that if he leaves, I'll eat my own shit."