You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Non LFC transfers guessing Summer 2011

Gym Beglin

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No chance Rossi would swap Champions League football, and playing in the best league in the world, for Spurs.

Think he'll go to Barcelona.

Fair point. You might well be right. Forlan to Spurs maybe?

Finally Neymar... feels a bit like Aguero (in the way Chelsea talk about him a lot, but don't do the deal) to me. I don't think he really wants to move and I don't think Santos really need to sell. They'll want to try and keep him until 2014 and make a superstar of him for the world cup.

I think he'll go to Barcelona for exactly the reasons you've stated.

That, and the Nike tie-in which seems to lead to weird things with Brazilian players.

I hope that Hernandez's agent asks for wage parity with Rooney this Summer, he deserves it. But the bottom would fall out of United's team if that happened.

Guest PurpleNose
Fair point. You might well be right. Forlan to Spurs maybe?

Good shout that. He'll certainly leave Atletico. The fans fucking hate him.

Cahill to Arsenal

Sanchez to City

Hazard to Arsenal

Kaka to Chelsea, City or Milan.

Neymar to Chelsea

Baines to City

Ganso to Milan

Tevez to Inter, or possibly Real Madrid.

Adebayor to Real

Aquilani to Juventus

Young to United

Adam to Liverpool

Parker to Spurs

Rossi to Barca

Matuidi to Liverpool

Guilleme Balague:

ManCity had 2 offers for Cristiano Rolando turned down by Real Madrid already; prepared to go as high as €180 million Guillem Balague Football Website | City prepared to break records to sign Ronaldo

That is fucking obscene, but doesn't surprise me as City are obscene.

In my opinion, if it's true we've bid £20m for Hazard, Arsenal are already out of the race. Hazard will eventually go for £25+, I can't see Wenger spending that much.

Rossi to Barca by the looks of it

Would be a good signing, he's a quality player and a great finisher. Will fit into their style well but it still measn they have zero height & lack of another option up front. I still think Llorente would have been a better alternative.

Aren't the mancs supposed to be after Llorente as a replacement for Berbatov?

don't think they can afford him. Most of mancs money will be going on GK & CM

Said the same in another thread the other day, which is why I wonder if they have the funds for Young as well.

They may well have but with crippling debt and a massive wage bill, I am not quite sure.

• 2 weeks later...