You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Todays games

James Dean

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both chealsea's Fernando Torres and ingurlands Michael Owen are stuck in the stands thinking 'where the fuck did it all go wrong for me?' both are arrogant self serving cunts who's decline is so satisfying to watch!! Silly little boys who once were everything, and are now nothing!!

And mid table Shalke will be no match for them either. Can't believe that average team has got to another European Cup Final, and this time at Wembley. I just can't help but see them somehow getting Barca on an off day and winning this. It's all fallen into their hands.

Well that was one of the most laughably inept performances that I've seen for a while from a supposedly top side.

Torres has definitely moved his game forward though, last season he only managed to be completely fucking useless for one side. If it wasn't for FIFA's regulations preventing a player from appearing for three teams in a season I'm convinced he could take it to another level again.

If the fact that he wanted a move to Chelsea was the reason for his shite performances for us this season, what's the excuse now? Is it that he's realised he didn't really want a move after all because if it is, that ship has sailed right the fuck off down the Mersey my son. You made your £50m bed, now fucking lie in it.

Not really. They still have a fantastic side, much better than the mancs on paper. They don't have the balance though. If Roman has a bit of brain he will keep Ancelotti.

Ancelotti gone by weekend then?

And mid table Shalke will be no match for them either. Can't believe that average team has got to another European Cup Final, and this time at Wembley. I just can't help but see them somehow getting Barca on an off day and winning this. It's all fallen into their hands.

Only Madrid have a chance of beating them - Barca will dominate but lose as 'revenge' for 2009, like us in 2007 but even more one-sided outside of the Mancs' fortuitous goal(s).

They will play Madrid in the final I reckon. And I think they will beat Madrid 2-0.

Its just gonna be a nightmare I reckon.

Not really. They still have a fantastic side, much better than the mancs on paper. They don't have the balance though. If Roman has a bit of brain he will keep Ancelotti.

They've got fantastic names but they look like an old side, a side which has lost it's way and needs freshening up drastically.

Only Madrid have a chance of beating them - Barca will dominate but lose as 'revenge' for 2009, like us in 2007 but even more one-sided outside of the Mancs' fortuitous goal(s).

What, Barca will beat the Mancs on every single level in their sleep and no amount of Webley arches over the pitch will change that. I even think Shalke have a good chance against them. Not everyone is as shite as Chelsea, what's wrong with people?