You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Today's away support

Redder Lurtz

25 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Even by this club’s standards, that last 20

minutes was something.

The Allez Allez in extra time was something else… It just got louder and louder and louder… It will live with me for the rest of my days how we pushed the lads over the line today…. No other club, no other fanbase could have done that… It was our YNWA Istanbul half time moment…. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

It was boss in ET, absolutely fucking electric and the explosion when the winner went in was truly something.

I posted on another thread that it was right up there with our biggest wins - the circumstances it was achieved in just made it and elevated it.

Oh and we did a superb job of showing exactly what we think of that fucking dirge of a so called national anthem before game.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, navbasi said:

The Allez Allez in extra time was something else… It just got louder and louder and louder… It will live with me for the rest of my days how we pushed the lads over the line today…. No other club, no other fanbase could have done that… It was our YNWA Istanbul half time moment…. 

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Fans were really good up until the 80th minute mark.

Singing about the Mancs, when you’re not playing them, and are in the middle of a title race is smalltime.

Agree, but I thought it was more a piss take because Coventry had “scored” a 4th rather than us singing about them. 

8 minutes ago, navbasi said:

Agree, but I thought it was more a piss take because Coventry had “scored” a 4th rather than us singing about them. 

In those exceptional circumstances I think a bit of piss taking is fine. It's not like we ever sing about them any other time. Just a shame the goal was disallowed.