You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely different scenario. Yes, but Mourinho's Inter did go and play to stifle Barcelona, but they did that after having a 3-1 advantage from the first leg.

Don't see how you can be so confident that Madrid won't score two goals, given that they've been banging goals in left, right and centre over the past two months or so.

If Madrid go there and try to score two goals they will be left open at the back and Messi could have a field day. He wont want to take that chance. Keep it tight as possible and hopefully nick a goal. This game tonight could possibly decide the title. It could be won on head to head and a draw at the Nou Camp will put them in Pole position.

I can see them getting a goal on the break or through a ball over the top as Barca play a very high line.

Don't really care who wins, will watch and hopefully will be a good game.

All I know is it will be depressing as fuck seeing Xabi and (assuming he plays) Masch together on the same pitch again.

"Xabi Alonso, Momo Sissoko, Gerrard and Mascherano-oh-oh."

That song seems like an eternity ago now. Jesus.

I'm gutted about this as I'm off to Barcelona in the morning. If I'd known about this game when I organised my flight, I'd have gone today. Looking forward to the game though - Barca to win by 1 goal.

I was in Barcelona a few years ago on the day they played Madrid but couldn't get tickets. Ended up in a nice bar in the centre of Barcelona and thoroughly enjoyed the game. Can't remember the score but Barca won that day.

I watched the Milan derby a few years ago though, didn't even know about the game until the day I was in Milan (the game was that evening) and ended up getting a ticket through some guy in the hotel for 18 euros (or possibly even less). Crazy atmosphere.

i've no love for either team now,but if i had to pick one for tonight its barca they're still not as big a twats as madrid.i don't care if alonso and arbeloa play for madrid and mash for barca they are the past and mean nothing to me now,i'm not arsed how they get on for the rest of there playing days.