You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ynwa20

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was saying in work today if we go out then go on to sell masch and dirk and Roy dosent make a high profile signing i can see him lasting long. I think as fans we have had enough of the defensive hoof tactic
=

The whole club is in decline. Moores, G+H and Purslow are responsible. Shades of the Souness era(or should that be error) just round the corner.

Be honest, does anyone care what we do in this competition? I mean really? as long as we move back to top 4 and back into the grown up european competition, going out of this is nothing.

So why not use it as a run out, and get sorted for the prem, fuck this shite.

Just me im guessing then.

It's a sad day when I can't remember the last time I enjoyed watching us play. It's not enjoyable watching Liverpool any more it's just frustrating and infuriating but I look forward to it every week thinking this is the game we'll turn it around but alas it's usually the same fucking dog shite.

Be honest, does anyone care what we do in this competition? I mean really? as long as we move back to top 4 and back into the grown up european competition, going out of this is nothing.

You think we'll end up in the top4 judging by how we have started this season? The football we play? If so.

Please hand me whatever it is you are inhaling.

personally I like Dirk. Not the most blessed footballer but vitally important to our squad.

important in what way, he runs alot. He has no first touch wouldnt need to do all the running about if he could control the ball as such his second touch is often a tackle trying to get the ball back he just lost. oh yeah he is great at defensive work, just what we need from a striker / winger

he is utter cack, anything over 5mil and id let him go. This may seem cheap to some but i can assume that if we were after a 30 average player who dosent have much skill and we were looking to pay 15mil there would be outrage and TLW would crash

I want to stay in this comp as long as possible. Obviously to win it but also to

give the likes of pacheo and wilson game time. This performance, though, smacks of Rafas last days, which is worrying as you d expect a new manager to be able to lift the lads.