You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Christian Purslow is a Grade A Gunt

Red Nick

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So CP know everything about football and is responsible for the appointment of a third division manager.

He now has a contract and as a club we should terminate his contract with immediate effect.

Roy Hodgson should never have been give the job and let me be the first white sheep of the family by asking tor him to be relieved of his duties with immediate effect.

TLW August 1985: First away game under a new coach.

Liverpool 0-1 Newcastle. The keyboard war ensues:

......So John Smith knew everything about football, and is responsible for the appointment of a manager with no experience of any kind. He should never have been given the job. He now has a management contract, and as a club we should relieve him of his management duties, so he can put 3 past Ipswich at home on Saturday.

How can we win the title, let alone a double with players like McMahon, (the ex-blueball swine) and Hairbag Walsh, (not even fit to clean Rushie's boots) and some central defender from Scotland with the same initials, that nobody has ever heard of? This is outrageous......... :telloff:

We won the double that season. His name? Well he was sitting beside CP tonight. Imagine if we had got rid of him after losing at Newcastle, with just 3 points from the first two games?

Panic, Panic, Panic...

Edited by mypost

TLW August 1985: First away game under a new coach.

Liverpool 0-1 Newcastle. The keyboard war ensues:

We won the double that season. His name? Well he was sitting beside CP tonight. Imagine if we had got rid of him after losing at Newcastle, with just 3 points from the first two games?

Panic, Panic, Panic...

That is so fucking pathetic I dont know where to start

The fact that he had sir bob to call on for advice would be a good starting point.

You need to compare like with like.

Another major difference is Hodgson is a proven failure where as the King was jsut starting out

I've been all over the country in recent years to watch our team lose, up in Sunderland, down in Portsmouth. I've watched us lose at Goodison and OT. I've seen us concede 6 to Arsenal. No match has left me feeling worse about football than that tonight. And we all know it's not Hodgson's fault. He's nowhere near good enough for the club and should never have been brought in (he's the same man as Rafa but without the trophies).

He may have the hardest job in football right now, as we all know he's only here short term, but we still expect success, such is the calibre of name of the club.

The number of people responsible for our downfall seems to grow by the month. Dave & Rick, George and Tom, and now Cecil and Broughton. When will it all end?

Ah, just a matter of trophies then.