You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Harry fucking Redknapp

Redder Lurtz

I'm not trying to be funny here, I honestly don't know the answer: Is there something wrong with his face? It is indeed very floppy (like some sort of fat-mask), and his eyes are a tad askew. I'd feel wrong having a joke at his expense if he's been through some sort of horrific car accident without my knowledge...

He looks like the driver of the getaway car.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TesticleOReilly
He's probably just pissed off at losing his backhander. It was going to pay for his new Jag.

Many a true word, an' all that. Media darlin', tho', innit, ol' 'arry.

I like him but he must be on crack if he thinks Spurs can win the title next season.

Well he took a team rock bottom of the league and broke into the "big four" in the blink of an eye so i guess anythings possible. He's a very good manager, a damn sight better than most.

Well he took a team rock bottom of the league and broke into the "big four" in the blink of an eye so i guess anythings possible. He's a very good manager, a damn sight better than most.

That's exactly how Harry would spin it.

Spurs are right not to let the fucker anywhere near negotiations given that he's ruined the last few clubs he's been at.

Come on, you're wording of it is more than a tiny bit misleading. He didn't tun them into a top four club in the blink of an eye, he merely corrected the complete fucking balls up Sergio whatshisface managed.

He's a good manager like, wouldn't argue otherwise, just saying given how big of a self promoter he is that's how he'd spin it. And it is spin.

They weren't a bottom of the table club, that was a false position for them. They were a top five/six team, who spent top five/six money for the last few seasons, that were having a fucking horrible time.

Great, he turned them round, but it's not like fucking Phil Brown came in and took over Burnley mid way through the season and got them into the Champions League now is it. That would be staggering.

I heard his interview on ssn about cole coming here and he was very complimentary of Liverpool football club, sorry don't have quotes, but when I seen it I distinctly remember thinking he made some classy comments about us, which he has no obligation/need to do at all.

I know he writes for the s*n, but he's nothing to do with LFC to be fair to him. (if it was Jamie it would be very different). I really can't see why so many on here hate him, can understand why they may think he's bit of a prick, not to their taste. But one post on this thread put him up their on a cuntastul with Allardyce, seriously?

I heard his interview on ssn about cole coming here and he was very complimentary of Liverpool football club, sorry don't have quotes, but when I seen it I distinctly remember thinking he made some classy comments about us, which he has no obligation/need to do at all.

I know he writes for the s*n, but he's nothing to do with LFC to be fair to him. (if it was Jamie it would be very different). I really can't see why so many on here hate him, can understand why they may think he's bit of a prick, not to their taste. But one post on this thread put him up their on a cuntastul with Allardyce, seriously?

Possibly because he is responsible for ripping the arse out the game and making an earner on every deal that he has made for the last 20 years, he's a fucking leech, decent manager - could possibly have been a great manager but always seemed more interested in getting his fingers in the till than anything else. Alledgedly....