You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Real Madrid secure Khedira deal

Irishlad

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky Sports | Football | Primera Division | News | Stuttgart deny Khedira claims

Stuttgart have dismissed reports over an imminent move to Real Madrid for Germany international Sami Khedira.

Khedira, who is under contract at Stuttgart until June 2011, has been widely linked with a switch to the Bernabeu.

Spanish newspaper Marca reported that Real would unveil the 23-year-old midfielder as their latest signing on Thursday after agreeing a £9million deal with the Bundesliga club.

But Stuttgart's media spokesperson Oliver Schraft insists the reports are false, and that there has been no contact from Jose Mourinho's Spanish giants regarding Khedira.

"There is still no contact between Real Madridand VfB Stuttgart," Schraft told Deutsche Presseagentur.

"That the transfer will be finalised in the next few hours is something we can clearly rule out."

Khedira's agent Jorg Neblung added: "There will be no big news regarding Sami in the next two to three weeks, as Sami is on holiday over these weeks."

I don't think he's that special. I think he was just a decent cog in a very good side and he's being hyped up because of the performance of those around him. He's still young though so I suppose there's potential for improvement too. I'd pass on him though, personally.

Looked box to box to me!

Alonso sitting, Kediera up and down, Kata in front, Ronaldo on the left, Di Maria on the right, Benzema up front.

No place for Gerrard there.

wait benzema over Pipita???

Id however love to see Gago here....