You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How to catch a predator

Remmie

Well I don't know if he was a peadophile Aki snared from an internet chatroom, theres various themes on it but I have heard it's true in a sense, however has anyone even proven the existence of purple aki, some say he never existed at all, other say if he didnt exist we would have to create him, who is to say?

I thought it was New Brighton station but I'm willing to accept your version given you probably get the official stories from offical sources working in a school an all

Purple Aki is real, how much of the stuff about him is actually true is a guess. He has become an urban legend, the facts are:

He is Gay

He likes touching young mens muscles

He is black

He is a big cunt so you don't want to be bumping into him on a dark night.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would it cost a lot of money? Compared to something like Terrorism, which is only a very, very minor threat, it wouldn't cost a lot to trap the threat to minors.

See what I did there?

Listen, that lawman's second cousin, Ned, doesn't let out his campervan for peanuts, you know? Plus knee patches for trousers scuffed tackling nonces at night and not to mention Geddy Lee's fees for his role as 'Off-screen Boy'. Now, I'm sorry, but you've got to think about these things, man.

Quality viewing, I love the excuses they come out with;

'Oh, I knew she was home alone and her parents are away so came to make sure she was okay'

'Oh really, and the johnnies and ale were for what exactly?'

I can see the entrapment argument from people on here, but truthfully if you are on chatrooms trying to finger 14 year olds then you deserve all you get.

Quality viewing, I love the excuses they come out with;

'Oh, I knew she was home alone and her parents are away so came to make sure she was okay'

'Oh really, and the johnnies and ale were for what exactly?'

I can see the entrapment argument from people on here, but truthfully if you are on chatrooms trying to finger 14 year olds then you deserve all you get.

Even in the countries where 14 is legal?

This programme seems to run a fine line between public service television and sensationslist LCD.

Entrapment, yes, but you'd have to be Shami Chakrabarti's liberalist half-sister to not see it as serving the community.

I know what you mean, Remmie when you say you feel a flicker of sympathy. The Rabbi in particular: I really felt "It's all over, buddy." You can almost see his world shattering in front of his eyes.

Sensationalist graphics (and title). But public service in the truest sense: of the community, for the community. It's got to be a bit of a deterrant as well.

Expect an Alistair Stewart-fronted ITV version very, very soon.

• 10 months later...
Well I don't know if he was a peadophile Aki snared from an internet chatroom, theres various themes on it but I have heard it's true in a sense, however has anyone even proven the existence of purple aki, some say he never existed at all, other say if he didnt exist we would have to create him, who is to say?

I thought it was New Brighton station but I'm willing to accept your version given you probably get the official stories from offical sources working in a school an all

Well I was in Gary Kelly's year at school (Birkenhead Institute) although I didn't know him that well.

It was definitely not the internet as we were barely off chalk and slate when it happened.

It was just your usual get at the gay black guy sort of thing. Aki gave chase and Gary ran across the lines in New Brighton and hit a live line. Nothing more to it than that. Just all very unfortunate.

Aki did some time in jail before it was found to be an unsafe conviction.

Anything involving martians and the CIA is untrue.

Edited by kelster

I'm not against using the internet to shut down predators, but putting it on TV prior to trial is subverting the court system.

When they did this in 2006 there were no law enforcement officals present, and the evidence was passed to the police who later visited the mens addresses to arrest them. One man shot himself before the police got through his door. You can see an escalation coming. It won't be long before one of them comes armed, and there may well be a dead piece of teenage bait and a dead TV show host before the police get inside.

Is this new? I've watched it for years, used to buzz off the voices they used when reading out the transcript. They'd use a deep manly voice and a squeaky young girl voice, funny as fuck.

This amuses me too, it's always the mans voice

"r u 13? wow we cud get in2 a lotta trouble"

"teehee i no, cum c me tho!"