You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Old Liverpool Programmes

Dogbert

Guys

Quick Question i have quite a few old Liverpool Programmes and was wondering if anyone knows anywhere that buy them ?

Theyre all from the 60's-80's including some cup games and testimonials(Phil Thompson, Tommy Smith, Ray Clemence, Tommy Burns(Celtic) and Bill Shankly).

Anywhere i can take em to get em valued etc?

Cheers

Paul

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum

Take a look at ebay. It's a bad time to be selling programmes though,unless you have some pretty rare one's.

League and cup games through the '70's &'80's only fetch pence if anything at all '60's you might get a few quid for.

why do people do that? im not just talkin about football programmes, other stuff being sold for 1p, 20p, 50p, 99p, ive got loads of old(ish) programmes and its all 10p, 5p??

is it worth the hassle of doing a advert, then having to post it for that much or am i missing something, this is the reason ive never got into ebay

why do people do that? im not just talkin about football programmes, other stuff being sold for 1p, 20p, 50p, 99p, ive got loads of old(ish) programmes and its all 10p, 5p??

is it worth the hassle of doing a advert, then having to post it for that much or am i missing something, this is the reason ive never got into ebay

God knows? It must cost them a bomb in listing fees every month.

Saying that, it's great for the collector at the moment;).

Just need four (hopefully to be 5) more to have every final and Charity shield that Liverpool have played in. Unfortunately i'll need to win the lotto to get the 1914 Cup Final and 1922 Chairty Shield.

Just need four (hopefully to be 5) more to have every final and Charity shield that Liverpool have played in. Unfortunately i'll need to win the lotto to get the 1914 Cup Final and 1922 Chairty Shield.

I have the 1922 Charity Shield program.

Which ones are you missing, except the 1914 and 1922 ones?

i collect programmes, i've got the 65 (plus ticket stub) final, 71, 74, 77

european semis

charity shields from the 80's

skem utds amauter cup finals of 69 (plus replay) and 72

the hillsborough programme, and the week before ironically against sheff wed

but my prized possession is a autograph book passed round the changing rooms in the 50's signed by all the team including billy liddel, sir bod, sir joe and also the wolves team with billy wright

1984 World Club Championship and 1985 Super Cup. The both seem to be fetching around the 180 mark at the mo.

I sold the WCC programme for £135 about 6 months ago. Used to have all the cup finals except the ones you're missing and the away leg of the Monchengladbach uefa cup final.

In the end though I decided there was little point in keeping them as they just sat in envelopes in the back of my cupboard. Keeping some of them but they're just taking up space now.

• 5 years later...

I'd be interested in an image of the 1922 programme too please, Malarkey. It's much easier when you have an idea of what you are looking for.

In 2003, the 1914 FA Cup programme sold for £4650 at Sotherbys. I know as I was a day late in hearing about it!

I had to sell most of mine since this thread started. Got a surprise fuck off tax bill that had to be paid. Gutted.

Shit, awful news. I'd have put my missus on the streets first. Probably explains why I've no longer got one.

I had a huge collection, mostly home games, from the late fifties to 69 when I came over here and just abandoned them. I suppose my mum either burnt 'em or binned 'em.

I've got a LFC vs Spuds from 12/3/66 (longish story, can't be arsed). If anyone wants it, PM me you address and you can have it.

Unless your name is B. Rodgers, I. Ayres or any other cunt associated with FSG.

I had to sell most of mine since this thread started. Got a surprise fuck off tax bill that had to be paid. Gutted.

Sorry to hear that.

1984 World Club Championship and 1985 Super Cup. The both seem to be fetching around the 180 mark at the mo.

Holy shit, l have both these.

The WCC one is the original Japanese one too. After a little digging they both seem to be selling for a fair whack now.

ibdpJHmLYDiNGI.gif

• Upvote 1

Anyone who got home from Wembley in 96 and flung the programme into a corner, I sold mine on eBay for about £100 a few years back. Bit of a collectors item apparently with them winning a double.

They have plummeted in value now . You can easy get them for around the 20 quid mark.