You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sunday supplement

matt818scouse

Yeah. I've been watching it. They have really stuck the boot in. Apparantly the FA Cup isn't a big cup. We should be "miles" ahead of Spurs this season, Obviously they didn't mention the fact that Spurs could have gone top yesterday if they'd won. It's also embarrassing we lost against Villa (no mention of league leaders chelsea losing to them). Steven Gerrard asked Rafa to keep Xabi this summer but Rafa said no and sold Xabi and now Stevie probably doesn't trust Rafa's word (yes, we disagree on the Alonso thing, but everyone agrees that Xabi insisted he wanted to leave this summer for whatever reason). And Rafa should be sacked now.

Fucking hell, it's ARmageddon at Anfield according to the back pages. One paper is saying Rafa ias out if we don't win, another is saying that Torres wants to leave behind the scenes and another is claiming that we are ready to sell our best players in a fire sale. Does any other club have these constant negative stories the weekend of a big game.

You watch, we play well and get a draw and it will still be "Five games without a win."

People often say we're over sensitive to such things and it's very difficult to analyse because i only see it from my own viewpoint as a Liverpool supporter; but i don't think their can really be any doubt that the media dislike Liverpool intensely, we're just fair game and they stick the boot in in a manner they would never do with other clubs.

People often say we're over sensitive to such things and it's very difficult to analyse because i only see it from my own viewpoint as a Liverpool supporter; but i don't think their can really be any doubt that the media dislike Liverpool intensely, we're just fair game and they stick the boot in in a manner they would never do with other clubs.

Exactly. You never see anything about Utd's, Arsenal's or Chelsea's players the morning of a big game. The papers held up on the Sunday Supplement this morning were beyond parody.

Another thing which pissed me off was Taggart yesterday, saying that Owen deserves a hero's welcome at Anfield today as only a handful of players are lucky enough to have played at both clubs. I wouldn't have had a problem with that if it wasn't for the fact that it came from the mouth of a man who incited the crowd to turn on Paul Ince when played at Old Trafford with Wolves because "we haven't forgiven him for joining Liverpool and we will let him know that."

The world according to Ian Mcgarry,

Liverpool are finished and should'nt be loosing to Sunderland, 20 minutes later Sunderland are gona take points off all the top teams.

Liverpool have nothing without Torres and Gerrard, 30 minutes Liverpool will win today,

do these clowns actually get paid for going on TV?

It's embarrasing at times, these pricks are supposed to be

the top football writers in the country, unbelievable.

Woolnough is a fat, odious cunt. What he knows about the sport isn't worth knowing. I saw the iceberg with these "expert panels" a long time ago, it's why I avoid phone ins, 606, Sunday Supplement, You're on Sky fucking Sports, they all got fucked off a long time ago. A pedestal for the ignorant to spout their shite.