You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
I apologize for the insistence, but I need a response from any of you about the organization of friendly match...thanks

It'll happen, just waiting on a few calls as regards to venue, etc.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
When is this? And is the squad already decided etc?

Provisionally the day of the Fiorentina game, and yes, more or less anyway

ok .. is that next week we start to contact the hotels and we would like to make reservations in the area where we will play the game ... also because some of us (including myself) will come to Liverpool on the day of the match at 12.30 on .. then we would go to the airport to the hotel and then be ready to play or we may make too late to play the match .. ULYSSES i wait your message to start organizing

It's not difficult to believe in your word Sanchez. In Italy the original shirts of team costs between 60 and 100 euros. Does it cost much less in England? Pheraphs if you play against us in december, and if Fiorentina give us the official shirts, we can change at the end of the match. Do you like Florence? If you write me before you come, we can have you in our side...

EVEN, IF SOME OF YOU IN THE FUTURE WIILL COME IN FLORENCE LET ME KNOW THAT WE HOSTED YOU IN "CURVA FIESOLE" WITH US

It's not difficult to believe in your word Sanchez. In Italy the original shirts of team costs between 60 and 100 euros. Does it cost much less in England? Pheraphs if you play against us in december, and if Fiorentina give us the official shirts, we can change at the end of the match. Do you like Florence? If you write me before you come, we can have you in our side...

EVEN, IF SOME OF YOU IN THE FUTURE WIILL COME IN FLORENCE LET ME KNOW THAT WE HOSTED YOU IN "CURVA FIESOLE" WITH US

I loved Florence. It was a beautiful city and I greatly enjoyed my stay there. However, I think you would do better with Steven Hawking in your team than with me!!!

With the Euro to Pound exchange rate at the moment, that's about £65 for a Fiorentina shirt. I can buy one from Kitbag.com for £44.

Like I said though, I really loved Florence, but climbing up the steps in the Duomo showed me that I need to do some more exercise!

Like I said though, I really loved Florence, but climbing up the steps in the Duomo showed me that I need to do some more exercise!

eh eh...it's an exercise of our training before playing against you...climb up the duomo steps running, and then 2 pints in the english pub in duomo square:yes:

Getting a Fiorentina shirt off Kitbag isnt the same as getting it there, you should of paid the extra!

Yeah I know, but I just couldn't bring myself to pay it.

The man in the Fiorentina shop says that we will be in trouble if Gilardino is fit again. I told him that the only times I've seen Gilardino play were for Milan. One time was against us in Athens and he was shit, and the other time was when he did literally the worst dive I have ever seen.