You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I´m on holiday and don´t have time to post and read every topic, but I have some thoughts:

- If Agger was fit Carragher should be dropped. He´s not past it´or anything, just in poor form and would be dropped. But as Agger is injured we have to continue with him and hope he gets back to normal.

- Mascherano was back to his best this weekend, thought he was fab.

- Gerrard is wasted in the role behind Torres. He needs to be involved in games more rather than the odd touch here and there. HE should be in centre midfield until Aquilani is fit.

- What is Lucas´s role in the team? He´s not the defensive midfielder, Mascherano is. He´s not the attacking midfielder, Gerrard is. Gerrard was dropping deep at times to start moves and get on the ball, so he´s not the play maker, that Alonso was. He´s a box to box midfielder, but one that really dones´t offer much in attack or defense... I just don´t get his role.

- Torres must score the most goals in Europe where he creates chances and goals out of nothing.

- Benayoun should be a regular.

- Kuyt should be dropped until he´s back to his best and Babel should get a chance on the right and should only be used on the right, where he could thrive. He could be a world beater unlike Kuyt.. if given some form and confidence.

- Kuyt should be dropped until he´s back to his best and Babel should get a chance on the right and should only be used on the right, where he could thrive. He could be a world beater unlike Kuyt.. if given some form and confidence.

Er, what?

His goal record so far this season is probably better than it's ever been at Liverpool.

I think Kuyt has been excellent so far this season. He was quiet against West Ham and was rightly substituted.

Carragher was poor against West Ham but I think some of that is because of who he is playing with.

Insua is a young kid, Johnson isnt the best defensively and Skrtel is inexperienced and a bit rash at times.

Carragher will come good, he is too good a player not too.

i believe agger and skrtel is the future of our defence. as for gerrard, he's boss behind torres, he's shit in centre mid

Please tell me that was a typo. Gerrard could not be described as shit in any position on the park save perhaps goalkeeper. Having said that I haven't seen him in goal so that would be a bit harsh!!!!

:no:no