You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kyrgiakos is making his Liverpool debut tonight.

Guest simon

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ecclestone played well, Patches was good in patches. Even Bruna looked a bit lively second half! At 2-1 up we could have (and should have ) had another 2 or 3- sound familiar?

Spearing's tackle was rash- yes he got the ball with his right foot, but took the man with his trailing leg, and seemd to launch himself a bit- would have been a freekick anywhere else on the pitch too.

Encouraging display though, especially much of the second half.

You fucking NEED to stop using that smilie. Its the most annoying thing on this entire forum.

Objection:

Money Out:

Johnson - £17.5m

Aquilani - £17.1m

The Greek - £2.0m

Total - 36.6m

Money In:

Leto - £3m

Arbeloa - £3.5m

Alonso - £30m

Total - £36.5m

Net spend - £100,000.

Total spend under Rafa is £83.24m. Spread over 6 seasons that is about 13m a season.

The prosecution rests.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Objection:

The prosecution rests.

Are you suggesting that my post was the most annoying thing on this entire site?

Can Spearing DOMINATE, and hence, go some ways in substantiating the call for his promotion .. :whistle:

Who has Kelly upset .. :whistle:

Grear individual goal by Ecclestone .. :whistle:

Pacheco is looking good .. :whistle:

Agree with this, however, should he have closed down Doran for their goal? .. :whistle:

Ok .. :whistle:

Bruna hasn't done much at all ..

Pacheco to Ecclestone, stand out players combine, 2-1 .. :whistle:

N'Gog is working hard, however, he needs to stop, stopping .. :whistle:

Dogshit Degen strikes again, what a clown .. :whistle:

2-3, despite loads of LFC possession ..

Blackburn really rode their luck. Very harsh pen.

Pacheco for me was very good indeed. Ecclestone when involved, was also very good, two good goals.

The rest, with the exception of Bruna, did ok (keeper doesn't count) .. :whistle:

Mark Wright's feedback was on the money; very impressed by him .. :whistle:

Who are you, Roger fucking Whittaker?

Negged.

Is Thants in a bad mood?

Are you suggesting that my post was the most annoying thing on this entire site?

Absolutely not. I searched net spend and that was the first post that caught my attention. The idea and repetition of "Net spend" as the reasoning for every footballing shortcoming and it's tendency to be brought up in any thread that goes over five pages, that's what my post was getting at.

Its nothing to do with fashion. He's just woeful. Sometimes things are what they are.

People on here like to convince themselves that they're some sort of crusader against injust treatment of poor players, that everyone else is evil and out to get a certain player, and that they've got the vision that everyone else lacks. It is really bizzare.

Who are you, Roger fucking Whittaker?

Negged.

Shanks is doing that smilie thing to try and wind up RiS and a few other people who have asked him to stop. In fact he's just been a bit of a twat now and should probably give it a rest and just enjoy the forum. Of course he may just be WUM who wants to piss enough people off. It's odd behaviour either way.

People on here like to convince themselves that they're some sort of crusader against injust treatment of poor players, that everyone else is evil and out to get a certain player, and that they've got the vision that everyone else lacks. It is really bizzare.

Some of the people advocating first team spots for Spearing, Darby, Pacheco and Nemeth have probably never seem them play or know if they are better than Lucas, Voronin etc, of that I'm pretty sure, but I think you're exaggerating there about the "crusader" and "evil" stuff.

There's a lot of that going on here at the minute.

Someone makes a reasonable point, someone who disagrees exaggerates the original point to such a degree that it seems ridiculous and so it goes on.

Shanks is doing that smilie thing to try and wind up RiS and a few other people who have asked him to stop. In fact he's just been a bit of a twat now and should probably give it a rest and just enjoy the forum. Of course he may just be WUM who wants to piss enough people off. It's odd behaviour either way.

He was doing it before and it started to get on my goat, so I asked him nicely to consider stopping using it all the time and only use it when it was relevant. he declined, so i negged him. then he mocked me. So, now it has become my mission to neg him until his ears fall off.

He was doing it before and it started to get on my goat, so I asked him nicely to consider stopping using it all the time and only use it when it was relevant. he declined, so i negged him. then he mocked me. So, now it has become my mission to neg him until his ears fall off.

Can't blame you. It wasn't annoying me at first but the sheer patheticness of it is getting on my growler now. Mainly because it just annoys me to see people act so fucking stupid.