You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alberto Aquilani

ReddOrDedd

On the bright side, the annual Jewish invasion of Aberystwyth has started. Yesterday they had invaded Borth and Ynyslas before returning to complain about stuff at Morrisons.

Jews with hats+sunny beaches=Ace

Mornin' all.

I like Ynyslas. Lovely place.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Well if we put in one of those four goals in each 0-0 home draw? We win the league the last year. (Just sayin..)

But we already scored more goals than them. It's a crappy article. We were a few mistakes against Arsenal and a bad ref decision against stoke (I think?) away from the title.

That said, I think Aquilani is very capable of scoring 8-10 goals. If......

But we already scored more goals than them. It's a crappy article. We were a few mistakes against Arsenal and a bad ref decision against stoke (I think?) away from the title.

That said, I think Aquilani is very capable of scoring 8-10 goals. If......

He has only ever scored about 19 goals in his entire career, so this seems a touch optimistic.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
He hates Eastern European immigarnts and is a Nazi.

Now he´s immigrant in the UK.

Maybe our Eastern European guys could fuck this hate out of him. Imagine Skrtel and Voronin kicking the hell out of him and teach him some respect.

Voronin would try to kick him, miss, and Skrtel would fall over

You lying git!

Aquilani not Liverpool-bound, says agent - Transfers, Football - The Independent

Aquilani not Liverpool-bound, says agent

PA

Thursday, 16 July 2009SHARE PRINTEMAILTEXT SIZE NORMALLARGEEXTRA LARGE

The agent of Alberto Aquilani has brushed aside reports suggesting the Italy playmaker will leave Roma for Liverpool this summer.

Speculation in Italy claimed a delegation from the Barclays Premier League outfit had arrived in Rome to offer 16million euros for the player.

The highly-rated 25-year-old is considered a candidate to replace Xabi Alonso, who has been linked with a move to Real Madrid.

But Aquilani's agent Franco Zabaglia told asromanews.it: "Alberto to Liverpool? Let's not say silly things.

"There's no point in even talking about this subject because there is no truth in this.

"The player recently extended his contract with Roma and is working towards recovering and giving his best to Roma."

Aquilani is under contract with the Eternal City outfit until June 2013.

A right ankle injury limited the player to just 14 league appearances for the Giallorossi last season.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
He has only ever scored about 19 goals in his entire career, so this seems a touch optimistic.

Yeah, but he only started 6 games in his entire career. Do the maths, bucko.

How many goals he scored in the ultra defensive Italian league, whilst playing for the Roma team, in and out of injury, doesn't really matter all that much. I think he can score 8-10, from what I've seen. If he stays fit. If.

Word.

And for most of the Rafa bashers

Critical = honest says it like it is good article

Gushing = Shite, arse licking only liked by the Rafapologists

Don't get me wrong that is the way it is. But lets not pretend that people like yourself and the others are some sort of fair minded group, your not!

I think our style and formation will change when waterboy arrives.

Masch

Gerrard Aquilani

Kuyt Babel

Torres

This is more similiar to Barce i say. Masch will sit and protect the defence. Stevie and Aquilani will play Xavi/Iniesta kind of position. I'm not saying we'll be playing exactly like Barce, just similar formation.

I think Aquilani might improves us bigtime.

I think our style and formation will change when waterboy arrives.

Masch

Gerrard Aquilani

Kuyt Babel

Torres

This is more similiar to Barce i say. Masch will sit and protect the defence. Stevie and Aquilani will play Xavi/Iniesta kind of position. I'm not saying we'll be playing exactly like Barce, just similar formation.

And Kuyt the Messi role?

And for most of the Rafa bashers

Critical = honest says it like it is good article

Gushing = Shite, arse licking only liked by the Rafapologists

Don't get me wrong that is the way it is. But lets not pretend that people like yourself and the others are some sort of fair minded group, your not!

Word.

Err... Surely you mean BARCA.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
You can't stop can you? There is never a point when you are tapping merrilly away at your dribble soaked keys where you think "nah, I won't bother"

Does the guy even support the club. He certainly hides it well if he does.

Errrm "he lives next to me and is a good friend" means Riise's comments are pretty biased. He makes out Aquilani is better than Xabi when fit, he isn't.

We all trust your judgement ahead of Riise's, of course we do. No really.

Errrm "he lives next to me and is a good friend" means Riise's comments are pretty biased. He makes out Aquilani is better than Xabi when fit, he isn't.

Riise could be Aquilani's mother and he still wouldn't be as biased on this subject as you are.

Err... Surely you mean BARCA.

OK, Barca.

The point I'm trying to make is that Aquilani will definately make us more attacking, He loves to get into the box, and he is very mobile. On paper, we will have Aquilani partnering Mascherano and Gerrard in attack with Torres, but Gerrard and Aquilani can swap positions or play along the same line. In reality, our formation with Aquilani can differ from 4-1-4-1,4-3-3 or simply 4-2-3-1.

Let's just hope his injuries are sorted.

Edited by Bech