You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Walkers Chili and Chocolate Crisps

Guest simon

Guest simon

Walkers Chili and Chocolate Crisps

crisp-17.jpg

Anyone tried these?

Ive seen them and been tempted but always wuss out on buying them.

What they like and does it actually taste like you think.

the reason i ask is if so would you try a chocolate with chili on it.

They're all shite. How the hell would we know what a squirrel really tasted like anyway? There's not one of those flavours that's palatable. Even my kids won't eat them (apart from the Fish & Chips ones).

I said the same thing about the squirrel cajun ones. The nicest is the hoison duck ones. At least we know what they taste like in real life.

I've tried them all and they all suck apart from the onion bhaji ones which are at least passable.

Seconded

Fish and chips one is wwrrroong. That slight fishy aftertaste is just evil

I've tried all of them due to a testing session with some workmates one slow afternoon. I can confirm the above statement by King Emlyn is 100& correct.

The man knows his crisps

Chilli / chocolate - vile. Not met anyone who thinks otherwise.

Cajun Squirrel - nonsense. The modern equivalent of hedgehog flavour (except those were quite nice)

Duck & Hoisin - passable.

Onon bhaji - OK, but curry flavour crisps all seem to taste the same, like the cheap curry house that uses exactly the same gravy to make all the dishes. Why don't you see their other curry flavour crisps in shops anymore?

Builder's breakfast - like an emasculated fry-up, the sort of thing my pseudolesbian sister-in-law eats.

Fish and chips. Missed the chance to do something great. Remember those little shaped biscuit things from the eighties which had an agreeable flavour? Well these crisps are nothing like it. Rather than fresh cod, they taste like those fucking Ross 'fillets' which are all exactly the same generic shape and have been caught, frozen, thawed, part-cooked and frozen again. Awful.

Walkers are like the Tesco's of the crisp world, well they've certainly dropped some bollocks here. Started going off them when they changed the colour of salt'n'vinegar to green, the cunts.