You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is it me or is he looking out of his depth at Spurs?

He played a weakened side in the League Cup against Burnley and almost looked gutted when they won. He played a weakened side against the Mancs and surprise, surprise they went out. He played an even weaker side tonight against Donetsk and guess what they lost.

I think the reason for it is that he's shitting himself that he can't get them playing in the league and he knows that there's a real danger of them going down that he's prepared to sacrifice everything else. He seems desperate to me.

How gutted would you be if you've shelled out the money that the Spurs fans have to go to the Ukraine and see the side he put out tonight.

Guest Ibetitsme7

How gutted would you be if you've shelled out the money that the Spurs fans have to go to the Ukraine and see the side he put out tonight.

have they actually gone the match then ?

don't really get Europe aways yet do they, Spurs

if they don't get back to Gatwick with at least 10 items of robbed gear each, they should be booted out of Europe. Fucking disgrace to the country.

'Arry, yeah, predictable shite. Spurs should have had the bollocks to see the Ramos project through but they bottled it, AGAIN. Smalltime club. Deserve everything they get.

art.capello.afp.gi.jpg

I couldn't believe what I was watching out there on the park tonight! Strewth! Fackin' foreigner managers! He got his tactics wrong, his team selection wrong, his whole fackin' attitude wrong! Fackin' awful, he was! And he's KILLING poor old Keano! Messing the lad about good and proper, he is. Fackin' disgrace! You sign Roy of the fackin' Rovers and play him all over the shop, or don't even play him at all! Fackin' 'ell!! Bladdy foreigners!!

I blame Benitez for that game. We were in total control and he takes off Keane on 70 minutes, which changes the momentum and we fall to pieces.

You cant blame benitez because the players didnt put the chances away before keane came on. That game should have been wrapped in the first half hour.

They have a run of tough and important games in a short space of time hence the weakened team. You won't hear any mention of rotation in the press, however, as Harry is a diamond geezer and knows what the ENGLISH game is all about. He's a wheeler dealer but Spurs is the right job for him, innit? Laarvely.

Redknapp will be judged on next season. Spurs are too good to go down, you read it here first.

They have a run of tough and important games in a short space of time hence the weakened team. You won't hear any mention of rotation in the press, however, as Harry is a diamond geezer and knows what the ENGLISH game is all about. He's a wheeler dealer but Spurs is the right job for him, innit? Laarvely.

Redknapp will be judged on next season. Spurs are too good to go down, you read it here first.

To be honest, I'd take us fielding weakened teams in every competition bar the league if it means we go for it in the league. It's not rotation its prioritisation.

To be honest, I'd take us fielding weakened teams in every competition bar the league if it means we go for it in the league. It's not rotation its prioritisation.

I'd be a bit peeved if we fielded a weak team in the FA Cup, the Carling Cup I'm not so bothered and I believe it should be used to promote players on the fringes of the team in the early rounds (as it usually is).

Always a strong team for CL in my opinion.

TBH mate I'm not convinced just concentrating on the league would improve our chances. Maybe if we just played our best eleven and we were lucky enough to get through a season without having to delve into our squad, then maybe.

Still fucked off that they beat us amid the whole 'Arry Houdini' phase.[/quote One of our better perfomaces this season, absolutely outclassed them and he was seen as a Genius. We would have been unbeated up to now if gone on points!!!

Then again weve taken a few to the wire a couple times.........

Nice house being Bournmouth, west ham, Sothampton mangaer though! Pay is good eh?