You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rogan Rat strikes again

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what is worth it doesnt matter to me if this was a set up or not (i dont believe it was) The fact is the Man aske for money to give an interview on the blackest moment in are history

If the plan was to donate the money to the Families Fund then that should have been explained in the email

I dont believe also that every time this man wants to decline an interview he asks for £500 if this is true there would be pleanty of other emails where there same request was made about other subjects ?

My own opinion is i have never liked the man but never had a reason to think he had anything but good intentions but this to me confirms my first impressions are normally right the man is a cunt

It wasn't any kind of set up. Pete wanted to interview Phil Scraton, but he emailed to say that he would have been happy to do it (for free) but he was out of the country. So they asked Rogan. They had no idea he would ask for a fee, so how could it have been a set up?

He set himself up. Fuck him, and that Echo article yesterday was a fucking disgrace, giving him a platform to try and weasel his way out of it and put the blame on Pete and Lars. Bang out of order.

any credibility he did have has now surely gone.the bottom line is ,if you dont want to do an interview,you say no thanks,no time ,or whatever,you dont ask for money if you dont want to do it.

there'll be plenty (if not most) who read last nights echo and will buy into this whole tabloid victimisation bullshit.

I think Rogan as of last year was part of the Football Industries Group at the university which now teaches solely at Masters Level. This is a collection of academics not entirely related to football who get together and do a bit of work.

Welcome to the Football Industry Group's Website - I have had dealing with some of the staff and some of them are quality people.

As others have said I would love to see a breakdown of what he has earned, and if he has been getting payments we don't know about.

It seems Rogan is busy silencing his critics. I decided to see what the other forums made of the story, if anything. When I hopped onto RAWK earlier today I wasn't expecing much, but was surprised to find a thread in their Off The Pitch Forum in which there were less than ten posts, most expressing disappointment in him if the story was true. Just had a look to see how that's moved on and it's gone. Deleted.

It seems Rogan is busy silencing his critics. I decided to see what the other forums made of the story, if anything. When I hopped onto RAWK earlier today I wasn't expecing much, but was surprised to find a thread in their Off The Pitch Forum in which there were less than ten posts, most expressing disappointment in him if the story was true. Just had a look to see how that's moved on and it's gone. Deleted.

That is a real shame, I would have expect more outrage on this, but RAWK never ceases to surprise me

Rogan Taylor demands money for Hillsborough Interview

Let me get this right, in a round about way he said: '' Just send me £450, and see you soon''

When he could have said:'' I'm awfully sorry, I'm far too busy at the moment, but thanks anyway''

Well if that's not trying to negotiate some kind of deal, then for a professor, he's not too bright.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that also the basic premise of Share Liverpool?

Hi everyone.

Lars and I got into Liverpool on Monday and since then we've been very busy either giving interviews or doing them ourselves. We spent most of Tuesday in Sheffield in and around the tunnel at the Lepping Lane end - or should I call it by its official name "THE CARLSBERG WEST STAND(!)" - and it was a horrible experience.

This is our first chance to get online since we arrived in the city, which by the way, looks exactly like I remembered it. It had only been a few months though I suppose. It is also the first chance we have had to read both dr Taylor's statement and that of HFSG.

We felt the decision to make dr Taylor's demand public was the right one, because is an expert really an expert if you pay him for his contribution?

We will not be drawn on whether or not his response was indeed a way of saying no thank you, but can only reiterate our impression that we both believed his demand to be genuine.

We would like to thank everyone for their support.

Peter and Lars

Rogan Taylor is a Tool

I was in the pub recently watching the game, RT came over and sat right by us, knowing one of lads in our group. Within five minutes he was criticizing Rafa. His comments were ignorant, stupid, and completely uninformed. This came as a surprise to me as he is meant to be a professor of football, this man was totally clueless about the game, fucking idiot like. Hide kept going on about how Rafa's style of play but would then pipe up with how he thought that Sacchi's great Milan side were the best club side ever and the way they played was pure football - This was when i knew i was dealing with a tool - I took pleasure in informing him that Rafa's style of play is based upon that very same side, that Sachhi is the greatest single influence upon Rafa. He looked at me with a glazed look, knowing he had been rumbled and tried to change the subject, but i pressed home my advantage and he changed his tune. How can this man not know this information considering his job and supposed take over of the club?

But what angered my most, was that here was a man, looking to take over our club, publicly dissenting against Rafa to a group of strangers. He pretty much said that he would sack rafa given the chance! I couldnt believe it, and started arguing with him, telling him that i was gonna start a 'stop share liverpool' group.

This man is clueless and would be worse than our current vampires

He has well and truly been caught red handed here and i hope it destroys his repuatation. Cunt!

'stop rogan taylor'

Hi everyone.

Lars and I got into Liverpool on Monday and since then we've been very busy either giving interviews or doing them ourselves. We spent most of Tuesday in Sheffield in and around the tunnel at the Lepping Lane end - or should I call it by its official name "THE CARLSBERG WEST STAND(!)" - and it was a horrible experience.

This is our first chance to get online since we arrived in the city, which by the way, looks exactly like I remembered it. It had only been a few months though I suppose. It is also the first chance we have had to read both dr Taylor's statement and that of HFSG.

We felt the decision to make dr Taylor's demand public was the right one, because is an expert really an expert if you pay him for his contribution?

We will not be drawn on whether or not his response was indeed a way of saying no thank you, but can only reiterate our impression that we both believed his demand to be genuine.

Peter and Lars

You were absolutely correct to highlight this and you deserve huge credit for it. As the 20th anniversary of Hillsborough comes around it is vital that anyone who claims themselves a man of the people and a supporter be dragged under public scrutiny when they act like this. I am also really disappointed with the Echo and with the HFSG for accepting this utterly laughable excuse. This is a case of a man caught with his hand in the till and then blurting out an absurd excuse that people laugh at and then dish out the appropriate punishment. But in this case, the utterly laughable excuse is been accepted in some corners, and that is very disappointing.

There is no question that through his book Taylor raised a considerable amount of money for the fund. And that’s fine and for that he deserved some credit. However, he clearly feels he has done his bit and so should now be allowed to make his own money from our darkest day. This not only shows how much of a despicable character he is, but also totally discredits the original fundraising he did as it is shown to have an overall plan to make him money. Earn the trust of the families, and then start making his own money from them and the disaster.

Again, I’m so disappointed that the Echo hasn’t pursued him more to explain further his pathetic excuse. There must be other examples of people asking him for an interview on some matter or other where he has just politely declined. These should be rolled out so we can show his lies for what they are. Rogan the snake has no place at our club.

Well done again Peter and Lars. I’ve no idea who you are, but you’re clearly doing good work.

You were absolutely correct to highlight this and you deserve huge credit for it. As the 20th anniversary of Hillsborough comes around it is vital that anyone who claims themselves a man of the people and a supporter be dragged under public scrutiny when they act like this. I am also really disappointed with the Echo and with the HFSG for accepting this utterly laughable excuse. This is a case of a man caught with his hand in the till and then blurting out an absurd excuse that people laugh at and then dish out the appropriate punishment. But in this case, the utterly laughable excuse is been accepted in some corners, and that is very disappointing.

There is no question that through his book Taylor raised a considerable amount of money for the fund. And that’s fine and for that he deserved some credit. However, he clearly feels he has done his bit and so should now be allowed to make his own money from our darkest day. This not only shows how much of a despicable character he is, but also totally discredits the original fundraising he did as it is shown to have an overall plan to make him money. Earn the trust of the families, and then start making his own money from them and the disaster.

Again, I’m so disappointed that the Echo hasn’t pursued him more to explain further his pathetic excuse. There must be other examples of people asking him for an interview on some matter or other where he has just politely declined. These should be rolled out so we can show his lies for what they are. Rogan the snake has no place at our club.

Well done again Peter and Lars. I’ve no idea who you are, but you’re clearly doing good work.

That was one of the things that wound me up as well.

Hi everyone.

Peter and Lars

Pete, your diplomacy and class is genuinly admirable mate.

I, however, don't have to be so graceful when faced with such a snivelling, fleecing, exploiting, filthy piece of slime like Rogan Taylor.

It's bad enough that in my opinion, this horrible piece of shit has been exploiting a living from our dead fans. The fact that he's now managed to infiltrate the local media to sweep up his lies and cover his tracks makes sick to my very stomach.

I'll tell you what this is - it's is what the wankers at the likes of The Echo see as another "Johnny Outsider Having a Dig At Liverpool" conspiracy.

The S*n once famously said that we pissed on and robbed from our dead. Well you know what, it feels a bit like what this cunt Rogann Taylor is doing.

And he appears to have a few pals, in the form of the in-bred Liverool media. It's disgusting, and I hope they all burn in hell for it.

Fuck the echo. Fuck Rogan Taylor, and fuck ANYONE who even thinks about making excuses for either of them.

Good on you Pete. I don't quite know how you've not just gone mental about this. I imagine it has something to do with your job and keeping the peace, so fair enough.

But maybe if everyone had the same kind of integrity as you then scum like Taylor wouldn't get away with shit like this.

By the way, I think we can all safely assume that Rogan Taylor has taken money in other sutuations very similar to this one. In fact I'd bet my fucking house on it. If he wants to take exception to that and prove me wrong then he's more than welcome to. But he won't. Because he just fucking has.

For every one like Pete & co who didnt' pay his fee, how many did and said nothing?

Scum.

Pete, your diplomacy and class is genuinly admirable mate.

I, however, don't have to be so graceful when faced with such a snivelling, fleecing, exploiting, filthy piece of slime like Rogan Taylor.

It's bad enough that in my opinion, for years, this horrible piece of shit has been exploiting a living from our dead fans. The fact that he's now managed to infiltrate the local media to suck his cock, sweep up his lies and cover his tracks makes sick to my very stomach.

I'll tell you what this is - it's is what the wankers at the likes of The Echo see as another "Johnny Outsider Having a Dig At Liverpool" conspiracy.

The S*n once famously said that we pissed on and robbed from our dead. Well you know what, it feels a bit like what this cunt Rogann Taylor is doing.

And he appears to have a few pals, in the form of the in-bred Liverool media. It's disgusting, and I hope they all burn in hell for it.

Fuck the echo. Fuck Rogan Taylor, and fuck ANYONE who even thinks about making excuses for either of them.

Good on you Pete. I don't quite know how you've not just gone mental about this. I imagine it has something to do with your job and keeping the peace, so fair enough.

But maybe if everyone had the same kind of integrity as you then scum like Taylor wouldn't get away with shit like this.

By the way, I think we can all safely assume that Rogan Taylor has taken money in other sutuations very similar to this one. In fact I'd bet my fucking house on it. If he wants to take exception to that and prove me wrong then he's more than welcome to. But he won't. Because he just fucking has.

For every one like Pete & co who didnt' pay his fee, how many did and said nothing?

Scum.

Well said

If you don't know Pete, or you think you know Rogan, I can understand how you might feel that Rogan's side of the story has more truth than Pete's.

I won't condemn you for that, but I would condemn you if you weren't willing to just open your mind up a bit and consider it more carefully.

Who are you writing to there? I haven't seen anybody be anything but totally critical of Taylor? (I think anyway, unless Imissed a post)

Bump.

Just so people don't forget what a LYING, PROFITTING FROM THE DEAD, FUCKING CUNT Rogan Taylor us.

Horrible, horrible, self satisfied, smug fucking bastard.

Before the fall comes pride.

Wel, tick tock Rogan, you fucking massive shit bag.....

Bump.

Just so people don't forget what a LYING, PROFITTING FROM THE DEAD, FUCKING CUNT Rogan Taylor us.

Horrible, horrible, self satisfied, smug fucking bastard.

Before the fall comes pride.

Wel, tick tock Rogan, you fucking massive shit bag.....

Tick tock indeed Mr R.

He really is a sneering little shit bag. The equivalent of a man who hides behind a woman in order that the people he's upset will let him off the hook.

Shame on you Rogan, shame on you.