You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bascombe latest effort

PaulMcC

No definently not. Is that your summary of his posts? Maybe I'm the only one thinking he's acting a twat in his first 19 posts on this forum. I'm having him down as a WUM, which in some cases has shown to be a bannable offence.

who the fuck are you, head of the bascombe defence clique, you mug.

find some more credible heroes.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah, the old circumstances change' one. it's a classic bullshitter get out clause.

to go from hating the mananger and being desperate to leave, to signing a new deal and even admitting that your place in the team is not certain is one hell of a change in circumstances.

not that you'd admit it, defending the honour of some snidey little scum journo intent on destablising the club he claims to support is far more important.

Oh Momo, I've missed you.

No definently not. Is that your summary of his posts? Maybe I'm the only one thinking he's acting a twat in his first 19 posts on this forum. I'm having him down as a WUM, which in some cases has shown to be a bannable offence.

That doesn't make him a WUM.

He's saying what a lot of others agree with but maybe those others would word it more carefully or whatever.

Depends how much it pisses them off seeing shite stories being peddled by the likes of Bascombe.

Jesus Christ! What a mess this thread is.

I don't believe ATK either to be fair and i understand why some posters disregard his sensationalist statements! Everything he has stated as fact these past couple of months have been wrong for starters!

Also, people slating these posters as "cunts" etc should have a look at themselves! So what, they don't believe ATK/Bascombe...don't call them a cunt, its just immature.

Lets all just hold hands and be friends, yeah?

cunts....

I Don't believe ATK either to be fair and i understand why some posters disregard his sensationalist statements! Everything he has stated as fact these past couple of months have been wrong for starters!

Also, people slating these posters as "cunts" etc should have a look at themselves! So what, they don't believe ATK/Bascombe...don't call them a cunt, its just immature.

Are you really in miami?

I don't believe ATK either to be fair and i understand why some posters disregard his sensationalist statements! Everything he has stated as fact these past couple of months have been wrong for starters!

cunts....

A bit of sense. The pro and anti Bascombe stuff is a bit much. The support by some here and their undying belief in what Bascombe is telling them is a bit pathetic, but no more so then the massive attacks on him.

Lets be honest he best tell his bird to do one if she has got a problem, for fucks sake if she is that much of a selish twat that she wants him to move when he likes it here and after we saved him from his west ham nightmare then she is an utter cunt, its not like he has been here 10 years.

Thats just not an excuse for me and doesnt excuse his (potential) move, its not like they are living in slums or some shithole, if he loves it here like he says (which i believe) then why would she be so selfish as to make him move after only 2 years after the chance we took on him for the price and his situation, homesick would be going back to the slums not moving to barca when she can 'suffer' with her meagre living here for at least the term of his contract. He should put his fucking foot down and tell her to 'manage' untill he is ready to move.

Thats IF its all true.

You are a grade A knob, football and Liverpool do not exist in some alternate reality where people put their clubs before their families. You can't seriously mean what you have typed above, you'd have to be thick as pig shit to do so.

Humbug, I did my MBA with them and Edinburgh University was much better, so there!

It is a fine university as American universities go though.

C'mon mate! Thursday nights at the grove, doesnt get much better! Oh, and three weeks ago i was standing next to Denzel Washington and P diddy, whilst Estelle was singing in the middle of the dance floor. This week i went to my local club and they had some Big Brother reject "DJ'ing" in the booth...I know which situation i preferred ;)

C'mon mate! Thursday nights at the grove, doesnt get much better! Oh, and three weeks ago i was standing next to Denzel Washington and P diddy, whilst Estelle was singing in the middle of the dance floor. This week i went to my local club and they had some Big Brother reject "DJ'ing" in the booth...I know which situation i preferred ;)

Yeah on that score it's hard to beat, but it's a shame you had to settle for a second rate education ;)

You are a grade A knob, football and Liverpool do not exist in some alternate reality where people put their clubs before their families. You can't seriously mean what you have typed above, you'd have to be thick as pig shit to do so.

First off show some fucking respect you utter utter twat.

second, if his wife cant suffer the fucking terrible life she has in liverpool for the sake of her husband for the term of his contract while he repays his manager for the faith shown in him then im afraid that does make her quite selfish. Its not like she is in squaler when he is being paid £60,000? a week. Gobshite.