You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They got that rep because doctors back in the 'olden days' used to pay prostitutes to help out around the hospital, changing sheets and stuff. Presumably they'd also provide extras because it would be rude not to.

Most of the nurses I've seen aren't even fit though, let alone randy. I've known three personally and they have a combined weight of 4.6 metric tonnes.

Did see a fit GP once though, she was Australian and looked like Shania Twain.

Yep they are slags... and also highly professional and generally ace at the job that they have to do.

Its a good way to relieve the stress being a slag, funnily enough one girl asked me to dress up in uniform once, not sure what she was expecting but put on my nice white outfit all the same. Wasn't the first disappointment she had that night

Although one saucy 18 year old nurse gave me a full body massage in the hospital bed and talked about visiting my town I would never call her a slag.

Or anyone probably.

Damn I wish I kept in contact.

There was another who was 15 years older than me who I felt wanted me even though I had a hole the size of her fist in my backside, I still wouldnt.

In my experience, 60% of nurses are ace, 5% are saucy. And man I had some experience *touches wood*

"And how can I help you today?"

"Hello Doctor, er yes, I've got a problem with my penis. Can you examinate it please?"

"...with your mouth..."

She was awesome Col, just awesome. First time I seen her I had a complaint with my guts and she was sat there with some fit medical student, it was a nightmare.

They got that rep because doctors back in the 'olden days' used to pay prostitutes to help out around the hospital, changing sheets and stuff. Presumably they'd also provide extras because it would be rude not to.

Most of the nurses I've seen aren't even fit though, let alone randy. I've known three personally and they have a combined weight of 4.6 metric tonnes.

Did see a fit GP once though, she was Australian and looked like Shania Twain.

i know her - she called herself crocodile mctwain

My Mum is a nurse and she is even more of a saint then Dorothy Mantooth, however I also lost my V plates to a Scottish Nurse that had a boyfriend. Perhaps, and this might be a little crazy, some are mucky pirate nurses and some are saints.

I have no opinion in this matter but it's far too good an opportunity to pass up to post these:

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

japanesebeauties003.jpg

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

2.jpg

sam_king_3728.jpg

image03.jpg

03.jpg

vgi0526p010068.jpg

andi_13.jpg

01.jpg

008.jpg

I can say with a high degree of certainty that all nurses are, in fact, slags.

I went to a party of a friend who was a nurse, and one of the nurses there spent the whole night blatanty and somewhat crudely hitting on me - right in front of my missus. I told this nursey slag that the woman I was stood next to who could hear and see everything she was doing was my wife, and still she kept on. What a slag. She was ace.

You can't beat a good slag. I love slags.

As for them being good at their jobs, they're actually not. Every time I've had the misfortune to encounter them in their professional capacity, they generally stand around all day doing pretty much fuck all - probably just talking about the many many blokes they've had inside them that week.

Nurses? Lazy public sector slags more like.

This summer I met an Occupational Therapist off FB ( PM all those near Haydock and interested) , who in her tunic and ward duties, qualifies as a nurse of sorts.

Curvy, blonde, from Yorkshire and violently horny.

Loved being slapped and spat in the mouth during oral, up the hoop, the lot.

9.34/10.

This summer I met an Occupational Therapist off FB ( PM all those near Haydock and interested) , who in her tunic and ward duties, qualifies as a nurse of sorts.

Curvy, blonde, from Yorkshire and violently horny.

Loved being slapped and spat in the mouth during oral, up the hoop, the lot.

9.34/10.

Fuckinell mate, what does it take to get a ten rating in your book?

If you ever want to find out whether nurses are slags go the Cabin in town during a weeknight. I can safely say yes they are slags.

Fuck me is that still going?

Thursday night used to be nurses' night, had some ace times in there. It's the only nightclub I got a handjob in, coincidently off a nurse. It wasn't in the bogs, either....

Fuck me is that still going?

Thursday night used to be nurses' night, had some ace times in there. It's the only nightclub I got a handjob in, coincidently off a nurse. It wasn't in the bogs, either....

Indeed, I went a few months back but it was half empty so I left. When I used to go my mate was the ultimate male slag who would bang anything, he'd stick his dick in a toaster he's that depraved and the Cabin was his happy hunting ground. We pulled two Welsh nurses and we went back to their dorms somewhere up by the Royal. There was a security guard there who would act like the childcatcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and throw any fellas out the dorms because basically every nurse there was a slag. We went back there about a year later and got caught after going back with two other nurses from Sunderland, the security guard looked at my mate and said "How many fucking times have I told you not to come back here"