You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Taken from BBC Sport:

"Standard Liege will be a tough game for Everton but we can overcome them without extra-time"

toffeesstu08

On a seperate note, my new local team FC Zurich got AC Milan.... i'll be having a bit of that :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm a little gutted. i wanted them to sneak through to the group stages to spread their threadbare squad that little thinner and proper fuck up their season. getting knocked out now will be the best thing for them.

yup, we want them to have 2 games a week all season ideally in the hope they fuck up in the league

This is funny as fuck. Made my day. I hope they get absolutely spanked everywhere, the bitter twats.

Just wait for the "conspiracy" calls, about how UEFA don't want Everton to win the UEFA cup because Liverpool and Collina are in league with the evil Clive Thomas, who are all determined to crush the fallen might of Kenwright and the heroic blues, the proud people's club.

Or something.

Guest davelfc
Just got banned from the 'Grand Old Team' forum For being a WUM and a poor user name. whats wrong with 'Cahill's Violent Brother' anyway?

rep from me too

From "The Blue Room" on the Everton Official site, a response to a Standard fan posting on the forum.....

tickets11

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:39 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

you should really be in the champions league, if it wasnt for reina and kuyt,

Just got banned from the 'Grand Old Team' forum For being a WUM and a poor user name. whats wrong with 'Cahill's Violent Brother' anyway?

If someone came on this site doing it, none of us would laugh.

Think its fucking childish to be honest. Its the kind of thing I expect from Everton fans, not our own.

If someone came on this site doing it, none of us would laugh.

Think its fucking childish to be honest. Its the kind of thing I expect from Everton fans, not our own.

Its not childish at all. I've been on the rattle and seen blues, mancs and leeds fans post on there and not get banned, until they started to take the bait and get offensive. I had posted a couple of times before on there. they just couldnt see that I was taking the piss with my user name until i posted that Leige would stuff them, royally. I even had Liverpool as my password.

This amusing exchange from Bluekipper....

thomasblue

tough draw but we should win it over 2 legs... were not Liverpool.

everton

You mean the side who won it over 2 legs?

:lol:

Hilarious. What was the response? Link?

Anyway, I don't know why Evertonians are so despondant about this tie. When Liege kick their ass, and eventually get to the final, they (blueshite) can start bigging it up again, like they did last year.

(last years version)

Oh look who's in the final. Zenit St. Petersburg. We beat em (err, when they were on their off-season break). So, WE are UEFA Champions, by right.

(this years version)

Oh, looks who won the UEFA Cup. Obviously, we would have made the final too, if we didn't get drawn against the eventual champions. We're obviously #2 or #3.

I wouldn't be surprised if they started a petition for UEFA to award Everton with runners up medals, if Liege win the thing.