You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What is the slag cut off point...

Elite

Sex is something that, if you like someone, should be built towards over time. The anticipation of going that little bit further every time, the anticipation of seeing someone again, the butterflies. Skipping all of that stuff by just jumping into bed with said person ruins the potential of a beautiful thing.

You've shagged someone, and quite possibly lost interest by doing so so early (we've all done it, especially if the sex doesn't click) without reckognising that the person you're shagging would be an awesome partner if you got to know them more and had waited / felt each other out, got a sense for each other before just dicking away.

Shucks, look at me, I'm rambling again...

I guess if it is what it is, and neither party are looking for anything than a fuck at the end of the night out then I have less of an issue with it. But in a date scenario where the view is to getting to know someone, I wouldn't want a girlfriend who would put out so easily. I'd struggle to trust her afterwards, but then I am an emotionally crippled over-aged emo kid who has been single for two years because he wont let anyone in. I still have a little bit of old fashioned romance left in my soul though.

Ahem.

Beautiful and honest hombre.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PaddyBerger15

I've just done summat I've never done before and probably will never do again and repped Chris. That was poetry, the shining beacon of romance in a dark, decaying night sky of amoral, modern 'culture'.

It's a morality issue, is it not? I'd consider a girl who would sleep with me on a first date, somewhat less than morally sound. Not a slag, by any means. But, I'd equate this inferior moral code to infidelity. If she can be easily swayed to fuck on a first date, then it's easier for her to be swayed to fuck someone else.

Have a bit of class ladies. If he's totally worth it then it's worth waiting for, and will be much better for doing so.

Is the first date, you have met her in a club, gone out the back, or gone back to hers and 'give her one' or, have you gone out met her and got her number and arranged a date and thats 1st night sex?

Without sounding pedantic, would you feel the same if that same woman lied about her age on the first date?

why is it if she puts out? and not, he gave out? why is it ok for a bloke to shag around and not for a woman? You would have also put out, couldn't she hold the same value? he gave out, thus he must shag about and be therefore be untrustworthy? (bloody hell, my heads spinning reading that back)

I hear the 2nd paragraph so many times, to which my response is, women are led to believe the ultimate aim of a man is to get in their knickers, fair enough. So when a bloke comes right up to your doorstep to see you good night, there is a pressure, should i, shouldn't i? Why not remove that pressure, a quick kiss and good night. a text on the way home, what a lovely night, can we do it again on such a day? Its not about class. When your both charged, its not exactly the easiest thing in the world to do.

Sex is something that, if you like someone, should be built towards over time. The anticipation of going that little bit further every time, the anticipation of seeing someone again, the butterflies. Skipping all of that stuff by just jumping into bed with said person ruins the potential of a beautiful thing.

You've shagged someone, and quite possibly lost interest by doing so so early (we've all done it, especially if the sex doesn't click) without reckognising that the person you're shagging would be an awesome partner if you got to know them more and had waited / felt each other out, got a sense for each other before just dicking away.

I guess if it is what it is, and neither party are looking for anything than a fuck at the end of the night out then I have less of an issue with it. But in a date scenario where the view is to getting to know someone, I wouldn't want a girlfriend who would put out so easily. I'd struggle to trust her afterwards, but then I am an emotionally crippled over-aged emo kid who has been single for two years because he wont let anyone in. I still have a little bit of old fashioned romance left in my soul though.

Ahem.

Bechod. ;)

I appreciate where your coming from here, Its romance, everyone wants a bit of that, actually its almost every woman's dream.

But..... If the sex is shit, the relationship wouldn't last for ever anyway. A woman can be the best thing since sliced bread, you could put all the effort in, 6 weeks later your head over heals, you get her in to bed and you may as well be shagging a log for all the response you get.

I as pathetic as it sounds lump sex into 2 categories, a shag, and sex with feelings. sex with feelings is fantastic, and a basic shag on the first date can become amazing sex with the same wonderful person as that basic shag on the first date.

I as pathetic as it sounds lump sex into 2 categories, a shag, and sex with feelings. sex with feelings is fantastic, and a basic shag on the first date can become amazing sex with the same wonderful person as that basic shag on the first date.

Exactamundo, there is fucking and there is lovefucking, and there is a place in every relationship for both.

Many, many times over.

I don't get this sex on the first date stuff. I've never expected a shag on the first date but if it happens... it happens. Don't think any the worse of the girl.

The last time i dated someone i'd known her for quite a long time so it didn't feel strange.

Sometimes you can click with someone straight away and sometimes it takes longer or just doesn't happen - it's all to do with the chemistry.. especially the rohypnol chemistry

why is it ok for a bloke to shag around and not for a woman? You would have also put out, couldn't she hold the same value? he gave out, thus he must shag about and be therefore be untrustworthy? (bloody hell, my heads spinning reading that back)
Here's a reply I wrote earlier:
I have several theories as to why women that sleep around are called slags whereas men aren't. The main one is it is actually women's fault. The theory is that Men on the whole think negatively of women who sleep around. Women also tend to think less of men who sleep around although I'd say only about 60%- a lot of women either like it or aren't fussed. But we'll call that even. The difference is that men tend to say well done to a fella for shagging loads of birds whereas other women call their own kind slags. Make sense?

Another theory is it is the woman who is getting herself intruded- we're just sticking our dick in a hole- she is allowing it to be pummelled. And I think a male slag is a bit of an odd expression and just sounds really stupid.

A slag for my money is all in the attitude, their overall behaviour in public. Its not all about the physical act of sex or when it takes place in relation to first second or 6th date. It about how you get to that point..women / girls that make a show of them selves in public places for sexual attention, where it wouldnt otherwise have been given...

Flashing tits an arse, behaviours which suprass ordinary public flirting.. grabbing blokes and snogging them at the bar, shagging in public toilets / corridors, that kind of thing..

A girl that pulls a bloke on a night out n the natural course of things and goes home / back to theirs for some mutual one night shaggin is no tin my book a slag!

Ahem.

I bet you've used that line to get some bird you just met into bed, you slag.

I reckon if a girl is a little slutty it is better then her being a bit of a slag.

Yep.

If I hear "She's a little slutty" I think of a blonde hotty who is a bit thick.

If I hear "She's a bit of a slag" I think of the usual shite I end up with at the end of the night - and that usually aint pretty!

A slag for my money is all in the attitude, their overall behaviour in public. Its not all about the physical act of sex or when it takes place in relation to first second or 6th date. It about how you get to that point..women / girls that make a show of them selves in public places for sexual attention, where it wouldnt otherwise have been given...

Flashing tits an arse, behaviours which suprass ordinary public flirting.. grabbing blokes and snogging them at the bar, shagging in public toilets / corridors, that kind of thing..

A girl that pulls a bloke on a night out n the natural course of things and goes home / back to theirs for some mutual one night shaggin is no tin my book a slag!

I tend to agree with AVEEZ on this one. It's (almost) all in the attitude. I'd also like to throw in that I associate slags with having absolutely no standards in who they sleep with. It's all about a fuck, and as long as the gent is willing, then so is a slag.