You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Looks Like the gayboy is off

bobhorse

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can only imagine Fergie's unholy paranoia over the last two weeks with ronaldo being out of his sight/control/brainwashing, fuming at the thought of not knowing where he is or who and how Real are in contact with him...

If you give it out, you can only expect a bit back, PoachBoy.

Can only imagine Fergie's unholy paranoia over the last two weeks with ronaldo being out of his sight/control/brainwashing, fuming at the thought of not knowing where he is or who and how Real are in contact with him...

If you give it out, you can only expect a bit back, PoachBoy.

If you build it...he will bum

Football exclusive: Cristiano Ronaldo declares for Real Madrid

'I want to play for Real Madrid, but only if it is true they are eager to pay me and Manchester United what they have been saying they will'

Manchester United must face the real possibility that Cristiano Ronaldo has played his final match for the club after the Portuguese winger publicly declared his intention to join Real Madrid at the end of the European Championship.

Speaking from Portugal's training camp in the Swiss city of Neuchatel on Wednesday, Ronaldo made a keenly awaited statement on his future. The 23-year-old stated that he wanted to leave Old Trafford to sign for the Spanish champions if they made good on their promises of world record transfer fees and wages. Spanish media reports have placed the value of a Madrid offer to United at €100m and the player's salary at £15m a year.

"I want to play for Real Madrid, but only if it is true they are eager to pay me and Manchester United what they have been saying they will," said Ronaldo in an interview with the respected Brazilian website Terra. "However, it does not depend on me."

The issue of Ronaldo's future has been the dominant feature of Portugal's European Championship training camp, overshadowing the team's preparations and seeing questions raised about the player's state of mind. Hoping to prevent inquests at national team press conferences and post-match mixed zones, Ronaldo insisted that he would not speak about his choice of club again during the tournament.

"It is important to send a message," he said. "From now on I will not talk again about this until the end of the Euros. It is not worth asking me because I will not reply."

United have repeatedly stated that they will not allow Ronaldo to move this summer, but the club may now have to improve the five-year contract they agreed with the forward in April 2007. Given the scale of Madrid's offer, the player can expect to comfortably exceed the net €10m that Michael Ballack receives from Chelsea each year.

He wont go. They wont sell him and he will just get a pay rise. Even if he does, they will just spend the money like they did when the other important players fucked off. Its no big deal. Funny if it pisses ferguson off but thats about it.

Just shows also, what CUNTS some modern day football players are.

Dear God

I dont believe in you, nor I dont ask much from you (only when we are losing important matches that we will go on and win, it doesnt work most of the time you cunt). But if you could make that horrible greasy haired diving fucker leave Manchester United, it will make me very very happy, and thats what everyone in the world wants, to make me happy.

Yours unsincerely

Woo-lfc

Just shows also, what CUNTS some modern day football players are.

Applies to all I'm afraid - players, club as well as fans.

We sold Dudek after he won No.5 for us. We are about to sell Xabi when he is happy at Liverpool.

Villa fans are wishing Liverpool will go out of the champions league so Barry will have nothing to play for - after all these years of service he had given to the club AND bringing around £15m to the club.

Saying all that, Ronaldo IS a cunt.