You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

John Barrowman

Section_31

He's fucking Scottish for fuck's sake!

I wish he'd fuck off too, he's everywhere, he's like agent Smith in the final Matrix film, in fact you can imagine 900 John Barrowmans coming at you in a basketball court trying to bum you.

He's on John Woss now, he's on that finding Nancy bollocks, Torchwood and some quizz show.

He used to be on some show called the movie game and used to remind you every five seconds what the show was called "Time for round two of....THE MOVIE GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!"

* smiles with overly white teeth

Fuck off.

Another BBC darling. Owes almost his entire career to the license payer. "Us." Which means he somehow gets the right to be on every fucking BBC TV programme ever made. Marvellous, isn't it? I love the BBC, me. The formula of:

Find a person who is adored by;

1. Housewives

2. Grandmothers

3. Henpecked husbands

Add the above together with latest 'darling' at optimum viewing time, usually a Saturday evening, then do to death. And repeat. Forever.

I'm just happy I hardly watch tv. Tis bollocks.

hes on 3 shows all on different nights.

dont get me wrong,im a moany cunt meself but ffs your moaning about john fucking barrowman.

i really have heard it all now.

And you're moaning about me moaning about John Barrowman.

I'd like to add something eloquent about barrowman and lloyd webber and about the way the bbc feel they have to sell their own already overpaid (by US) and overexposed cunts by putting them on a prime time tv chat show, chaired by the most overpaid (by US) of the fucking lot. But I'm a bit pissed so I won't get into it. See my point though? BBC self justification is ace.

I'd like to add something eloquent about barrowman and lloyd webber and about the way the bbc feel they have to sell their own already overpaid (by US) and overexposed cunts by putting them on a prime time tv chat show, chaired by the most overpaid (by US) of the fucking lot. But I'm a bit pissed so I won't get into it. See my point though? BBC self justification is ace.

The BBC are shameless cunts. If ANYONE thinks that Little Miss Jocelyn got commisioned for a reason other than the BBC wanting to give a black woman her own programme, they are sorely mistaken. And lets not forget our friend Kelvin's appreance on Question time. Wankers.

Guest PaddyBerger15

Too many fucking pansies on telly these days. I have no idea who he is, but if he's a bandit then I have no interest in watching the unnatural, man bumming cunt. So there.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Ive got a theory that hes NOT gay. It seems to be the quickest way to get on TV these days if you have an "interesting" sex life.

Aye. Personally I have no problem whatsoever with the BBC wasting my licence fee on promoting some Jessie who would be otherwise totally unremarkable other than his liking for plug/plug love rather than plug/socket.