You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is shaving one's balls before a date...

Chris

Is shaving one's balls before a date...  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Is shaving one's balls before a date...

• Good preperation for potential ball tongue-age
    • Highly presumptuous and likely to be tempting fate
    • If you shave your balls you're a fucking FAGGGGGG

I did this on Thursday night as I was pretty much on the promise, having secured a "few drinks and then dvds back at my castle" arrangement. It must have been tempting fate as she canceled on my having forgotten it was her mum's birthday... Chhaaaaaar right, and monkeys might fly outta my butt

I reckon you've been spotted shopping for Veet myself, hence the reason for a change of heart from the lady.

It fuckin burns that stuff even the sensitive option, waxing even your most delicate areas is more preferable to that stuff.... well for me...

And its good preparation.... you should of told her what she was missing.... re arranged for tomorrow...

Just to add some kind of acknowledgement to the question in the poll. Yes it's presumptuous but I'd probably do it anyway; I'd go further than that to be honest.

I'd give my balls a tactic talk about how we were going to play it all out if they did get to make an appearance.

"OK Lefty, you try not to stray so far up front, eh?, let's try and keep to an equal level of dangling here, lads. And righty, try to hold your breath in or something so you don't look so much bigger than lefty. Yeah I know it's normal but she might not know that. She might see you two misfits and start running for the hills. The keyword is symmetry tonight lads, got it?"