You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ressie vs Bolton tonight

coop

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know that signing Mascherano allowed us to sell Momo but i also think the form of Plessis in the reserves will have also entered Rafas mind.

He is a big lad and able to use it as wel plus he looks like he can pass a ball. He has already made a few first team appearances for Lyon before he joined us and personally i think he is above Spearing in the pecking order as potential from the midfield.

We all know that signing Mascherano allowed us to sell Momo but i also think the form of Plessis in the reserves will have also entered Rafas mind.

He is a big lad and able to use it as wel plus he looks like he can pass a ball. He has already made a few first team appearances for Lyon before he joined us and personally i think he is above Spearing in the pecking order as potential from the midfield.

Plessis Spearing Nemeth Insua will allow Raffa to bring in around £20m+ as he sells players in the first team squad and replaces them with these that will be were his spending money comes from unless DIC succeed plus Carson Guthrie Anderson Hammil and the other players out on loan which is a shame

I forgot it was on, turned it on with 5 minutes to go till half time, so I put the Sevilla game on. Sevilla are leading 3-1 at half time, 5-4 on agg. Fenerbache are still in it, though. It's a boss game, end to end, Sevilla just cleared one off the line right before the end of the first half. Get on this game.

I forgot it was on, turned it on with 5 minutes to go till half time, so I put the Sevilla game on. Sevilla are leading 3-1 at half time, 5-4 on agg. Fenerbache are still in it, though. It's a boss game, end to end, Sevilla just cleared one off the line right before the end of the first half. Get on this game.

So what should I watch after the ressies? Ac/Arse or Sevilla/Fenebache?

missed the game myself, but that Nemeth lad must be knocking on the door of the first team now, and from what ive seen this year to, Pkessis and spearing

but Nemeth should be on the bench for Saturday, just in case we do go a few up against Newcastle, it`d be worth bringing him on

missed the game myself, but that Nemeth lad must be knocking on the door of the first team now, and from what ive seen this year to, Pkessis and spearing

but Nemeth should be on the bench for Saturday, just in case we do go a few up against Newcastle, it`d be worth bringing him on

i'd persoanlly get rid of a num ber of 1st team squad players and replace them with 2/3 genuine top quality players and have the likes of above fill in the squad. Fuck quantity, quality is whats needed. Plus valuabke experience should it be required for the younger lads

Thanks! Nemeth got 7 goals in 7 games now, right? Did Agger look fit the whole game, and how was Insua?

Daniel played for an hour & looked classy , although playing within himself.

Insua was quite good but sometimes overdid the attacking & got stranded.

Insua wasnt nothing special tonight. He was alright but i think he has been told to work on his defensive side of his game and seems to be holding back on the forward surges he normally does.

I agree with the posts about saving cash on players and promoting some of the lads from the reserves.

We dont need any new central midfielders as it is but if Alonso does depart i would promote Plessis to the fourth choice place.

Nemeth has shown, especially tonight, that he isnt just a poacher but he can play as a link striker and a couple of tmes he did a ball through to Brouwer who just didnt have a clue.

Selling at least two of our strikers should be done in the summer especially if we are sticking with the 4-2-3-1 formation and promoting Nemeth would be the way i would go.

We are desperate for an attacking right back but as regards the left back slot i would also be prepared to promot Insua to be the back up to Aurellio or Arbeloa and bring the young argie on throughout next season.