You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I hope we sign Duff

Jens

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damien Duff is a truly awesome player who can take on defenders and always works his socks off. If Newcastle go down I can see Rafa going after him and I would love for him ro replace Kewell, don´t know about his age though.

sorry mate dont mean to offend,but are you ok:eek:

duff is shit,and has been for the last 2 to 3 seasons.

Damien Duff is a truly awesome player who can take on defenders and always works his socks off. If Newcastle go down I can see Rafa going after him and I would love for him ro replace Kewell, don´t know about his age though.

Had to check the date of this thread then. Thought someone had bumped one from 2002. Duff shouldve been signed back in 02 by GH. I wouldnt take him on a free now. You must be on a wind up.

He's awful now, absolutely woeful. Used to be able to beat players but now just looks to win a free kick as he's got no pace.

Theres a reason Chelsea got rid. Be gutted if we signed him, thankfully we wont though.

He's better than Kewell and could be a cheap alternative if we can't afford Flashioloa McXimines from La Liga.

McXimines does have experience of rotation, playing 8 different positions, often during the same game and gets his head down and like to work and work.

:whistle:

He's awful now, absolutely woeful. Used to be able to beat players but now just looks to win a free kick as he's got no pace.

QUOTE]

He´s still got pace mate and his decision making is absolutely spot on. Great crosses as well, and really clever. In a better surrounding he could be fantastic and he deserves better than Newcastel where most players can´t be arsed.

You lost yeah dam mind, get palacios in from wigan, he's about to come into some decent form, you heard it here first.

Transfer window is closed now. It's the one where I have an auction with my mates and only one person can have each player. The pickings were slim in the transfer window but I am regretting letting Matty Taylor go and bringing in Duff. I thought Keegan would be rubbish but they'd score goals, hence a Newcastle winger was a good shout. I was wrong.

Should have bought him in his first season at Blackburn.

Should have bought him before he went to Blackburn if we'd had any decent scouts at the time, then we'd have had his best years. He was an excellent player in his pomp but I can't see him having a decent game again, to be honest.