You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sources close to...

Section_31

..is there any more annoying term?

This DIC/refinancing shit is wrecking my head, and the worst thing is it goes up and down everyday when one paper gets a whiff of something from a 'souce' close to one camp - and then all the other papers follow suit.

We need to make some kind of blood-pact to keep things tight until something is known for sure, because this all takes the piss.

Its fair game at the min and will be for another 12 months if you ask me, even if a deal was done tomorrow you will still get the rumours of a further sale, even if non exsist, as it sells papers

Each day though the story is remarkebly similar in all the papers and veeres wildly depending on which source they've been talking to.

It's basically Moores Vs Hicks from what I can gather - through the press - day in and day out.

Said it before and I'll say it again, I wish Bascombe wrote every day.

I too' date=' have beef with this Tom fellow of which thou talk. Is his avatar actual himself? If so, why oh why would he do that?[/quote']

You have a great handle but appear to post bollocks. Not sure if you're fully fledged sheep bummer.

Filed under, "maybe".

You have a great handle but appear to post bollocks. Not sure if you're fully fledged sheep bummer.

Filed under, "maybe".

Stouffer for mod

unless he already is one and I din't get the memo - in which case for Judge Mod - who is like Judge Dredd and can ban people instantly with no quarter given.

"CJ, unnamed sources make me crazy. Just one time, I'd like to see, instead of 'according to unnamed sources,' I'd like to see 'according to tweaky little, ill-informed, chicken-ass, wannabe--Don't ever come to me again with unnamed sources, CJ.

You don't get any cider."