You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Imigration in Britain today

Duff Man

I love it! Two uber fit Polish birds have moved in opposite me and have crazy, drunken parties every weekend. I just need to find an angle now. Anyone know the Polish for "can I borrow a cup of sugar please?" or, for when they're pissed, "can I give you a jolly good bumming please?".

I love it! Two uber fit Polish birds have moved in opposite me and have crazy, drunken parties every weekend. I just need to find an angle now. Anyone know the Polish for "can I borrow a cup of sugar please?" or, for when they're pissed, "can I give you a jolly good bumming please?".

Used to work with some Polish bird who loved Jaffa Cakes, think they were outlawed under Communism or some shit. Take some round to the party and they'll sort you out I'm sure...

You only need to know one word. Threesome.

The fit babes from Europe are the only plus-side to all this migration to the UK. I wish we had some sort of strict filtering system in place, only fit birds allowed in.

Yes, of course they are. Apart from a great deal of people with a work ethic that people in this country can't live up to and vital skills of course.

I wish we had a strict filtering system on all people. You don't pass you fuck off, whether you were born in Wigan or Warsaw the same criteria apply. Now that would be the tits.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Yes, of course they are. Apart from a great deal of people with a work ethic that people in this country can't live up to and vital skills of course.

I wish we had a strict filtering system on all people. You don't pass you fuck off, whether you were born in Wigan or Warsaw the same criteria apply. Now that would be the tits.

That would be you fucked then, where would you go?

Skinny Polish birds are ace, if you don't mind wooden teeth

That would be you fucked then, where would you go?

Skinny Polish birds are ace, if you don't mind wooden teeth

I'd pass with flying colours I'll havr you know, Sauze. I build stuff and there aren't many in the country that can do what I do. It's funny hearing our tracklads moan about the Polish lads that came over for our new high output programme down South. "They come over here, work harder, and smarter and for less pay...fucking disgrace!"

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
I'd pass with flying colours I'll havr you know, Sauze. I build stuff and there aren't many in the country that can do what I do. It's funny hearing our tracklads moan about the Polish lads that came over for our new high output programme down South. "They come over here, work harder, and smarter and for less pay...fucking disgrace!"

Just as long as they don't have a spelling test, eh?

The fit babes from Europe are the only plus-side to all this migration to the UK.

Immigrants contribute more to the British economy than British-born people do:

ippr.jpg

(net annual fiscal contribution is the difference between how much a person pays in and gets out of the state)

From this study:

http://www.ippr.org.uk/members/download.asp?f=/ecomm/files/Paying%20Their%20Way.pdf&a=skip

Immigrants contribute more to the British economy than British-born people do:

ippr.jpg

(net annual fiscal contribution is the difference between how much a person pays in and gets out of the state)

From this study:

http://www.ippr.org.uk/members/download.asp?f=/ecomm/files/Paying%20Their%20Way.pdf&a=skip

Off course that would be the case.

Most immigrants I would suggest would be mobile active people whereas a lot of the indigenious population would be on state pensions, benefits etc.

Quite right too I think our old folk deserve looking after. They have of course contributed massively to this country.

show up with some beer and a smile and offer to 'show them around (your bedroom)'.

bring us photo/video-documentation of your sexsploits

I'm not sure we can trust a report on Johnny Foreigner that has been compiled by three people called Dhananjayan, Laurence and Howard.

Laurence and Howard are names given to children who will eventually grow up to be easily intimidated by an aggressive foreign intellectual type with an agenda of terror through statistical economics analysis. Dhananjayan is the power behind this report, and I don't like it one bit.

I'm not sure we can trust a report on Johnny Foreigner that has been compiled by three people called Dhananjayan, Laurence and Howard.

Laurence and Howard are names given to children who will eventually grow up to be easily intimidated by an aggressive foreign intellectual type with an agenda of terror through statistical economics analysis. Dhananjayan is the power behind this report, and I don't like it one bit.

:D quality