You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tlw footy tonight...

dave u

You did such a good job last week Alex then i am sure you can do it again.

Also , maybe an idea for shirt colours as well ie darks and lights ?

Ezekiel picked them last week. I thought the general consenscous what that someone different would pick them each week, but I don't mind picking them again.

And yeah, dark shirts v light shirts is a great idea. Although it's alright for the two keepers.

Am on before you Buddy.

Dear Mr. Durango

We regret to inform you that unfortunately for you, funkster is a regular at TLW Footy, so he gets picked ahead of you for selection.

We will keep your details on record incase the vast, vast majority of able and willing players decease and we are left with no other option than to ask you to play.

We wish you every success in any future windups.

Yours with a firm but fair handshake.

Everyone at TLW.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Team 1:

UEM

Liverpool lad

DT

Nick Leeson

Rene

Seraf

Unrighteous

Woo

Team 2:

Agt P

John G

Funkster

Ezekiel

Agt P's mate

Doctor Troy

Discuit

Dave Usher

Oh fucking yes

I like those teams

A lot

Stick Ted on one side and Mick on the other.

We'll have Mick

No Ted

Oh fucksticks, my head hurts

Dear Mr. Durango

We regret to inform you that unfortunately for you, funkster is a regular at TLW Footy, so he gets picked ahead of you for selection.

We will keep your details on record incase the vast, vast majority of able and willing players decease and we are left with no other option than to ask you to play.

We wish you every success in any future windups.

Yours with a firm but fair handshake.

Everyone at TLW.

Do TJ's do refunds?

I think team two should get mick, team one has Pete and Rene both really good players. Its just what I think though Im not arsed either way.

I love you Pumpkin

They look pretty even to be honest... I thought team two was stronger as a whole, as Myself, Gayer, and Woo are on one side and let's be honest the three of us have our weaknesses, and team one has two very strong players in Pete and Rene the Destroyer to balance it out.

The core of team one will be an immovable object, and I rate Ted and Mick equally, although I think team two could do with Ted's scheming and team one with Mick's penetration.