You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tickets on sale as I type (apparently)...

Kopite

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i Havnt got a clue what time it's open to, i bet untill they have all gone.

My mate got a call this morning, our fancards are linked so he purchased 2 tickets at 60 euro a piece. He collected them about 30 mins ago. Im fuckin well made. I was going to buy whatever i could there on wednesday for silly money. Now that money can go on whores!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly lads if you have six credits get your ass down there, they want rid & fast.

It is just season tickets or fancards as well?

Got 3 fancards and 1 ST in ours so will head down anyway and see what I can get

My mates a seson ticket holder & im a fancard holder. our fancards are linked, he's got us both a ticket. but they did ring him & not me. its worth going down & just saying, i got a call this morning blah blah.

Where have these tickets suddenly appeared from? Anyone know?

Returns from people who cant go, returned corporates & succesful ballot winners who havn't purchased i should imagine.

Gates shutting at 3pm, so get them asses down there quick!

I hope loads get onto it. It's a 100% genuine, there selling as we type!

Shame that some of the lads are already there or on there way.

My flight goes on tuesday, thrilled to have got one this today, hope others get lucky to.

Nonsense. There are a fair few tickets left alright. My cousin went down after hearing the rumour to try and get tickets for 2 lads out there who are stuck but there was security at the gates and people who were called (or on some list) are only being let in. One steward suggested that they will be on sale to all sth and fch with 6 credits tomorrow (or tuesday:whistle:).

FUCKING JOKE.

To quote my cousin, 2 people on the waiting list will be getting a season ticket next season for sure.

One more thing, the 2 lads out in Athens were looking for tickets there and they are very hard to find. One local tried to sell him a pair for €1500 but there were complete fakes. The have not seen one real ticket yet. Average price is about €750 for a ticket. The honestly dont see it coming down too quick as they have been through all the tout areas and have seen nothing and the word is most of the local touts have sold their tickets to internet companies etc already.

Fuck I'm glad I didn't go out there on a day flight hoping to chance upon a ticket. I was very close to doing so, and I'm sure there are going to be thousands out there doing the same.

It'll take someone with nerves of steel to wait until the last possible minute when prices drop, and I wasn't willing to walk around Athens on my lonesome with a pocket full of notes.

Just left ground;

Official message from club is tickets were only available for people who were contacted in 2nd ballot.

People there (myself included) arguing they were called by mates who went on spec and paid cash for tickets.

Fella I was talking to told Police the person in front of him paid cash, then he was not allowed to. When he pointed out the other fella, TO reply"That was then this is now".

I asked if tickets on sale tomorrow to people who had been called or to everyone, official reply from steward "I don't know".

Once again the complete lack of communication from the club has caused this problem, as nothing on Official web site, as I am sure there won't be about selling arrangements for tomorrow.

Even Police, who looked pissed off at having their quiet Sunday ruined, advised I write (another) letter of complaint to club.

I asked if tickets on sale tomorrow to people who had been called or to everyone, official reply from steward "I don't know".

Well that guy definitely gave my cousin the strong impression that tickets will be on general sale to all FCH and STH with 6 credits tomorrow (or tuesday (I know)). When asked how many were left he was told that there were definitely a few hundred there this morning and sales werent exactly brisk. Lots of people, at the ticket office arguing and demanding but very few were actually getting tickets.

One question, why not open the phones? Tickets that are to be collected in Athens are being brought out on tuesday? Bring the ticket sold out to athens with that lot for collection.

Guest L4 Lad

not really but the whole fuckup with the tickets seems to have so many twists and turns you wouldn't think this would happen at a club such as ourselves but then again it is our TO so not that shocking when you think about it

Guest L4 Lad

he tried to screw over the wrong type of people and his 'brother' has got him in a lot of shit with the stuff he said on msn. he's a mate but he's fucked up big time and i've got no sympathy or understanding with him on this one mate