You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The photo thread

RedinSweden

nuthouse4.jpg

Me, hooked up to an EEG, whilst I was resident in Birmingham Psychiatric Hospital. (I had been sleep-deprived at this time, and was undergoing video telemetry too). Feckers didn't know I was using a webcam, did they....*

enfants.jpg

Les Enfants in Birmingham at the German Christmas Market (Overpriced stuff that they bought at Lidl), last December.

msandmrsmason.jpg

The missus and her mother. Indeedy, the mother-in-law...

img070208-1906.jpg

The attack rabbits, both of whom are male and would sever your arm as soon as look at you.

*Incidentally, I pose no harm to myself or others, I just have a long-standing neurological complaint that resulted in a stay at the nuthouse, being filmed 24/7, sharing a ward with a narcoleptic. The conversations were fantastic at times. Think "Big Brother, but without the screaming crowds". As for the wires, I also had to have an ambulatory EEG at one point, which meant living a normal life whilst looking like Predator/some crazy dude with multicoloured dreads for a week. It never fails to raise a titter when I mention my time as a psychiatric in-patient

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone give me an idea on how to insert picts from my pc as opposed to from the web.

Cheers

Go imageshack or photobucket who offer free hosting then paste the link that looks something like this

horriblehead

in the thread and bob's your dad's brother.

l2ce4bba14e7fe1020c9d6cmp8.jpg

Me (far left) with a group of my mates (and also a few people I cant stand). A load of my best mates arent on the picture though.

I got sent this one a few days ago and it really made me laugh:

imagevk7.jpg

Me with my old band about 4 years ago. :D

Cracking thread this, A+ to RiS for the idea.

I'll try and find some pics to post, my faves currently are the ones of RiS and family, Madstock's and also Jnp's moody black and white one. But nice one fellas to everyone who put their mugshots up here.

Now lets get more of the forumites on here, including the lasses.

James is a skinny fecker, I bet I could kick his ass. I would at least take his kids. I'm not so sure about Col though.

He'd have a go with his "Tie Of Doom", which is a little like Batfinks' wings.

Actually, considering the picture of myself I posted, I have absolutely no right to take the piss.

Cracking thread this, A+ to RiS for the idea.

I'll try and find some pics to post, my faves currently are the ones of RiS and family, Madstock's and also Jnp's moody black and white one. But nice one fellas to everyone who put their mugshots up here.

Now lets get more of the forumites on here, including the lasses.

Why thank you, I think it was in influence of Ireland that did it, I think all the pics were taken in black and white that day.

I blame the Guinness

Yes I heard a yeti was spotted.

As for imageshack it could be an NTL/virgin problem.

It was a proxy problem. I can now see in technicolour in Opera, Safari, IE but still not FF (even after installing the latest version).

FACT: Mozilla hates RiS face! And now i see why.

Oh and Sir, whos the lovely lady on the bottom right of your pic? Send her my regards.

It was a proxy problem. I can now see in technicolour in Opera, Safari, IE but still not FF (even after installing the latest version).

FACT: Mozilla hates RiS face! And now i see why.

Oh and Sir, whos the lovely lady on the bottom right of your pic? Send her my regards.

Understandable that. I am just glad my kids got their mum's looks rather than mine.