You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hahahahahaha

Dirk

Everton on SSN, spinning a story about how they are always looking to improve their fans' experience at Goodison despite the fact they are looking for a ground move. Their evidence to support this claim? They installed a system for season tickets like the one we already have where you get it scanned and it opens the turnstile. You couldn't make this shit up.

Everton on SSN, spinning a story about how they are always looking to improve their fans' experience at Goodison despite the fact they are looking for a ground move. Their evidence to support this claim? They installed a system for season tickets like the one we already have where you get it scanned and it opens the turnstile. You couldn't make this shit up.

Did anyone see the back page headline in the daily post? Apparently all the new signings are fucking off somewhere else, well they must be cos the headline read "NEW EVERTON STARS HUNGRY FOR HONOURS" Well i've got news for them fucking losers, you've joined the wrong club.

Did anyone see the back page headline in the daily post? Apparently all the new signings are fucking off somewhere else, well they must be cos the headline read "NEW EVERTON STARS HUNGRY FOR HONOURS" Well i've got news for them fucking losers, you've joined the wrong club.

The only honours they'll win is most bitterest fans.

Not so sure they`ve joined the wrong club. After all the chances are quite big that they will get the opportunity to at least watch some victory parades around the city from the streets.

That's the name of the Burger van outside the shit hole they call a stadium...

There is a thread on Blukipper asking for predicitons for the season. Check out the last question. What Grade A cunts they are.

Final position:

Best result (as in win against Man U)

Worst result

Biggest Win

Biggest Defeat

Most Red Cards

Most Yellow Cards

Top Scorer

Biggest Dissapointment

Most improevd player

Fans Boo Boy

Age of Craig Bellamy's First Rape Victim

It's a misprint for "HOURS". Beattie threatened a walk-out.

I nearly pissed meself laughing today boys, one of the lads in work told me about how his mother is depressed because, her sister died a couple of weeks ago, then her brother died last week and this week, the cat died(!). He's a red, his brother (a bitter) has decided to cheer his ma up by taking her on, wait for it, a tour of the trophy room at the pit, i shit you not, the bloke in work is going mad because he thinks she'll be twice as depressed, Whereas i pissed myself at the thought of them cunts having a trophy room, never mind a tour round it!

Anyway i spoke to one of the bluenoses in work who'd been on "the tour". At anfield you get shown the trophy room (WITH trophies) and the museum, while over at the pit, they drag in ex players to take you on a tour of (i swear, this is what i was told today) "Yeah we got shown round all the ground, and we went into the shower room, and went on the pitch" :sniff:

Fucking hell Liverpool should get their fingers out, imagine the rush for tickets "go on the liverpool tour, see the trophy room AND the showers" :D