You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

dave u

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Becky - been registered for a while don't post very often though. Am 28 - season ticket for 21 seasons now - living in cardiff now. looking forward to no 19.

I think it should be mandatory for any women who joins to have a picture of themselves in a reds top. :laugh:

I don't have much power on here though. :whistle:

Guest TK-421

I came across TLW at the suggestion of a fellow poster on the offal forums, though his name escapes me at the moment. Ah, found him "YoungJedi" that was his name.

The young Padawan guided you well Atxred.

Are there any good bands from Austin doing the rounds at the moment? I dig the Reverend Horton Heat, I think he is from your town.

The young Padawan guided you well Atxred.

Are there any good bands from Austin doing the rounds at the moment? I dig the Reverend Horton Heat, I think he is from your town.

That name rings a bell... whats the single he released? Bugging me that is.

Jeez - it's no wonder there aren't many women that post on here - all they have to do is make a two line post and the one-handed typists come out of the woodwork. :D

I would've thought they come over or across the woowork, no?

Guest TK-421
That name rings a bell... whats the single he released? Bugging me that is.

I guess the band released a tonne of singles they've done about 7 LP's. "Wiggle Stick" made it on to a Nike advert featuring Jamie Redknapp and others, but that was released way back in '93 or summit.

Guest S.BlondeKTSMIP
There's been so many new registrations recently, that every time I look on here there's names I've never seen before. The last month especially has gone a bit mad with the number of newcomers.

Every once in a while we have a thread where newbies can introduce themselves, so the rest of us can get to know a bit about you all.

So to all the recent registrations....

1) Who are you (age, location anything else you'd like to share)

2) How did you find this place

3) Erm, I can't think of anything else, so just answer 1 and 2 for now

I'm Bryan and i will soon be known as one of the best posters on here. ;)

Guest S.BlondeKTSMIP
I'm Bryan and i will soon be known as one of the best posters on here. ;)

P.s, I should be made a Mod now as there's no point in delaying the inevitable...... :party:

Over dramatic perhaps, but I'm sick and tired of the "regulars" moaning about how there's no serious debate anymore because of Rashid or Momo or whoever yet most threads these days descend itno a monkeys/bears or flexing farce.

So much so that the forum is both hugely predictable and incredibly boring at the moment.

So monkeys are bears then? :whistle: