You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

nice one. I like it, much cleaner and no messing about with those check boxes to show/hide sq's etc

Yeah a really good feature is that in the tactics page when you scroll over a player you can see their average form and match experience. Handy towards end of season when trying to build up a players ME and form

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question for ye-

I won 4 nil away from home with one of my teams in the first game of the season and yet the manager of the round goes to a team that got bet 4-3 at home!! What's the crack with that?

Don't tell me they got all their tactics right, cos surely the result must count for something!!!:notamused:

made a tidy 3.5m profit on a 19 4/bar youth that was never going to make it. On the books exactly a week.

Must have been in one of the expert leagues, some players in them go for silly prices!! I sold a 16yr old 4 bar for over 12 miil a while back

went from my Kremlin side

speaking of Xpert Leagues, I just secured my second division title in 4 seasons. Huzzah!

On the brink of doing the same, I just need a point and I am at home against a struggling team. My main keeper is crocked though (same thing happened with 3 games left last season (and then my reserve got crocked too) and I dropped from top to 2nd and met a rock hard team in the play offs). I am unbeaten at home this season though.

On the brink of doing the same, I just need a point and I am at home against a struggling team. My main keeper is crocked though (same thing happened with 3 games left last season (and then my reserve got crocked too) and I dropped from top to 2nd and met a rock hard team in the play offs). I am unbeaten at home this season though.

I won in my first year last year and was on course for it again this year in a really tough league until disaster struck.

I got knocked out fo the cup with my star foward getting injured and went on to lose the next 5 games in a row; have won the last 2 but too little too late!

Haven't lost this year in the league which has been nice.

should have a great change report as well. Have a 20/6 (came from my youth ranks as a 19/4) with 17 average form, so I am hoping for another 2 bar increase.

The problem I will have in the next couple seasons as I (hopefully) move up will be that my avg squad age is just 24 and my keeper isn't all that great

speaking of change reports, at the start of next year my 5 under 25 midfielders could be.

23/9

23/8

22/9

22/7

21/8

I bet they wont though mate :( Really doubt you will get a second double jump. Really nice midfield though all the same. With my xpert team, although I too look like winning the league and also have 100% record at home this season, my team form is 17 but my average form is really poor.

11 x 1

13 x 2

14 x 6

15 x 3

16 x 4

Not expecting a great deal from that, but some of the 14's may sneak up as a few didn't go up last year. The funny thing is, I havent made a signing this season and only have 4m in the bank... that's how much training I have been doing.

Can any won give us a help here in the transfer dealings. How do you put players up for transfer ect and when youu get a mail about a player should you take em and how do you find them, I seem to click on it and they disapear into the game.

the old heads can correct me if i'm wrong but its like this

- to transfer a player, click the players name and along the right side you will see 'transfer list' you then select the amount you want to sell him for. If it's too much, the board will give you a notice saying 'the board will sanction a sale for only x amount'

- when you get a mail about a player, if you have clicked on the email in time (ie before the deadline it gives you), it will allow you to view the player and the valuation your scout gives him. From there you can place a bid on him.

-If it is a youth player, you can click the name and you will be able view his attributes and then decide if you want to put him in the team.

well missed out on a perfect season by losing 1-0 today in the xpert league.

ended the season with

1 x 10

3 x 11

3 x 12

6 x 13

3 x 14

1 x 15

1 x 18 <------ 20/6 bar. Just know he wont go up a bar. Fucking game

I won the league today inspite of having to play my shit 19/5 youth keeper who put in a 4 bar performance (his best in 9 games is 5 bars).

Not looking great in the form as I mentioned before. My decent keeper dropped average form again as he is still injured.

1 x 11 (32 year old shit trainer)

3 x 13 (injured keeper and 34 year old striker who owned the league with 14 goals and 7 assists)

2 x 14

5 x 15

3 x 16

I'm really starting to lose faith in this again. So many times it doesn't seem to matter how well you prepare your team or how strong they are in comparison to the opposition. A drawing with fuckin' Noos?! I don't see how I didn't win that, same with a game in Owen's league earlier this week. Stupid game.

I'm really starting to lose faith in this again. So many times it doesn't seem to matter how well you prepare your team or how strong they are in comparison to the opposition. A drawing with fuckin' Noos?! I don't see how I didn't win that, same with a game in Owen's league earlier this week. Stupid game.

Don't beat yourself up about it mate. Many a manager has been left applying cream after a visit from the Navyboys.

You should be grateful for the point you got, for you will be leaving the YMCA later in the season with nothing more than a very sore arse.