You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'd just concentrate on avoiding relegation if I was you, that will exhaust all of your less than significant managerial capabilities.

OOOFFFFF...this has got to sting when you read it back,eh Paddy?

My first season in the top flight and I'm going to finish one place below the mighty Voro!

I'd be gutted if I were you, mate.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course Noos is relegation fodder.

I am real pissed I didn't get promoted because the squad i have could have competed I feel. My midfield alone was pound for pound the best in the division.

CrouchieBoy, you could be a top pundit on ITV with predictions like that.

By the by, your team that you talk about here that could have "competed" in MY division, they must have walked the division below us, surely?

*supresses chuckle*

Fuck off you massive cunt. I'm going to fuck you all round Xpert11 next season Noos.

Oh and many congrats to Banger on winning the Cup today and doing the double on Sunday. Well deserved. Dynamo have been the outstanding team this season.

Of course you are mate, of course you are.

Like you did this season you mean? heh heh heh.

Do you not think it might be time to hang up your boots and go try another game? Quit whilst you're near the top, so's to speak?

He's still valued at over 4mil, i think it's 4.6mil which combined with the 9mil I have would certainy go towards finding a suitable replacement.

He has just gone and decided to stay at the club, typical I'm almost certain he'll retire now!!!

Oh and many congrats to Banger on winning the Cup today and doing the double on Sunday. Well deserved. Dynamo have been the outstanding team this season.

It's not over yet , not by a long shot . I still have to win away , not the easiest thing to do . I've had a brilliant season , albeit with a bit of luck . Had last minute penalties to grab the points in 2 games but it's been exciting to say the least. Not often it goes down to the last match of the season.

It's not over yet , not by a long shot . I still have to win away , not the easiest thing to do . I've had a brilliant season , albeit with a bit of luck . Had last minute penalties to grab the points in 2 games but it's been exciting to say the least. Not often it goes down to the last match of the season.

It was never in doubt. Dynamo rampage to the title in style with a 5-1 away win over Thants. Many congrats Pete, a well deserved double and just what the league needed.

CrouchieBoy, you could be a top pundit on ITV with predictions like that.

By the by, your team that you talk about here that could have "competed" in MY division, they must have walked the division below us, surely?

*supresses chuckle*

*sigh* all my handlers are allowing me to say is that

"Lokomotiv Ruski Vagin are/ have been in rebuilding transition that has lasted longer than anyone suspected.

jammy bastard

WHAT THE FUCK????....

During the season update in The Kremlin a check has been performed regarding your xpert rating and current team quota. Unfortunately we have to tell you that your xpert rating wasn´t enough to have the number of teams you had and that´s why you have been inactivated as manager for CSKA Pudsey.

I have just paid my VIP - how do I get the Kremlin's finest team back?

WHAT THE FUCK????....

During the season update in The Kremlin a check has been performed regarding your xpert rating and current team quota. Unfortunately we have to tell you that your xpert rating wasn´t enough to have the number of teams you had and that´s why you have been inactivated as manager for CSKA Pudsey.

I have just paid my VIP - how do I get the Kremlin's finest team back?

I'e just replied to your PM Noos, see if that mode of action works, if not, I shall have to do some jiggery pokery to get back you back in.

I've just tried to reinstate you, but as I suspected, because it wasn't me who inactivated you, I can't reinstate you.

This could be a message to the moderators to sort out.

++++Press Release from The Nooslin, Noos Square, Pudsey, Noosia+++++

General Noos would like to report that the attempted coup to oust him as manager of the Kremlin league's finest team, CSKA Pudsey, has failed. In a bold move "the man" tried to remove General Noos and replace him with "the man". What he failed to factor into his operation was the guile, cunning, intelligence and ruthlessness of his opponent. At 1300 hrs today, General Noos put down his sandwich and launched a counter offensive. In a brief exchange that saw many of "our brave boys" get what they are paid for, ie. a bullet through their thick fucking skulls, General Noos recaptured his team HQ and resumed control.

General Noos has sent a badly written error strewn letter to the families of all the deceased explaining that shit happens and offering his deep felt apathy. Several of the families are expecting exploitation any minute now by a national rag to whom Noos has not written as he couldn't give the tiniest part of a flying fuck.

Noos is flattered by the attempt to see him off, and puts it down to fear in the establishment of what his team will accomplish next season.

Back to the on-field action, the General is satisfied with his team's top three finish in their debut season in the top flight, and the fact that CSKA Pudsey essentially decided the title with their results against the reigning champs, who must be feeling just a touch bitter.

With a good change report, cash in the bank, and the world's finest manager back at the helm, CSKA Pudsey will be expecting silverware in the season ahead.