You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The CL on the other hand is the one team i am definitly thinking of getting rid of as the league just doesn't hold any interest for me at the moment. The big attraction was the cup format so if that comes back I'd be interested but otherwise I'm out next time round!

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This season has been a real struggle for me in the Ultra especially as i thought i'd do ok with the form i finished last year with.

Today was diffeetn though nothing like an unmanaged team to get the players going again, 6-0 I have been finding it very hard to score all season although i probably shouldn't have stuck with my young keeper all year either, but hopefully that'll pay off in the change report!

Short term hardship for long term gain Comrade.

A good season for my side who over performed.

When is the change report going to run?

I managed to have 13 player with average form of 15-17

Good result for you today holding the mighty AVP to a 0-0 draw.

Looking forward to a good change report, and an assault on the Div 2 title next season.

Unfucking believable

My press report:

2 goals in 92nd and 93rd by the Ments sent Thants down to the Championship after their deserved 3-2 win agaisnt Utonium. It may just be a fair result as Lfcfanbymistake forgot to set up his team to help the Eagles their first win last week.

Still, what a cunt.

have 12 between 14-16 avg form including all of my youngsters

going to have to sort out my defense before next season starts. Held on by 1 point though!

Cant wait to renew my rivalry with Noos' gayboys

That should be a very good change report so. Mine are poor enough although thats probably due to the shit defence I had all year which cost me way too many games.

My young players have the best form so hopefully they'll improve and maybe generate some much needed money if i can sell them on!

That should be a very good change report so. Mine are poor enough although thats probably due to the shit defence I had all year which cost me way too many games.

My young players have the best form so hopefully they'll improve and maybe generate some much needed money if i can sell them on!

sell em on? It's all about the long game mate. Keep developing them in the lower leagues and build a might army for the future.

sell em on? It's all about the long game mate. Keep developing them in the lower leagues and build a might army for the future.

yeah that would all be nice but my defence is in desperate need of strenghtening and I've no other cash to do it with as the older players I have aren't worth getting rid of!

Also if Hanson gets another bar increase he'll be an 11 rated 24year old and is the current captain of the team!

yeah that would all be nice but my defence is in desperate need of strenghtening and I've no other cash to do it with as the older players I have aren't worth getting rid of!

Also if Hanson gets another bar increase he'll be an 11 rated 24year old and is the current captain of the team!

That defence looks OK to me.

I had 4 players that didn't go up who should have imo. 2 defenders and 2 attackers who all had great seasons and 15 average form.

Take Hrach Tomajian, ok so he is 30/6 but is a good trainer and last season he had 15 average form and didnt go up. This year he also had 15 average form and again didnt go up.

Dwayne Watson 22/7, the clubs top scorer and 15 average form; he stayed the same.

The only players that went up for me had 16 or over.

Another really disappointing CR. Even now after playing this game for years I'm still bewildered after each one. At least 3 players who I thought were dead certs to go up didn't and one player with average form of 14 didn't even get a +.

Fucking twat of a game.

Yeah I have to agree lot of the changes seem to be totally random. I had a player with average form of 8 and he received a + but didn't move up in skill bars. My young goalkeeper who i persisted with all year had form of 15 but didn't get an increase so looking back the decision to stick with him was not worth it at all!

I got this gem in the mailbox this morning. So not content with stealing form, money and players from you on the field, they now do it off the field aswell.

Player injury

While Red Star Voromania had some quiet time, Russell Whitehead challenged a teammate to an arm wrestling contest.

During the challenge a crack was heard and Russell Whitehead cried out in pain. At the hospital it was revealed he had fractured his arm and will now be missing for 26 days.

I got this gem in the mailbox this morning. So not content with stealing form, money and players from you on the field, they now do it off the field aswell.

Player injury

While Red Star Voromania had some quiet time, Russell Whitehead challenged a teammate to an arm wrestling contest.

During the challenge a crack was heard and Russell Whitehead cried out in pain. At the hospital it was revealed he had fractured his arm and will now be missing for 26 days.

hehe that's harsh.

Prof....as we have 19 out of 32 managers as VIP at the moment, any chance of us having name changes and/or direct transfers activated for the coming Ultra season?

Don't see why not. Need three more managers I think, although could start up again with the unmanaged teams.