You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

all liverpool goals here

lfcwonderboy1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if i was banned for helping you go for it

But why not just say "Hi everyone, here's my site. Why not have a look?" or something, instead of saying "I just found this site" and lieing/lying (?) to us.

Also, people are going to be a bit pissed off you coming on a forum just to advertise your site. If you stick around people wouldn't be that bothered if you let them know you've set up a site, but just popping in to give your site a plug and then fucking off is bad etiquette if you ask me.

Well no body said i wasent gona post anythink i lost my internate conection just after i joined and got it back yesterday.

I know what your gona say ' yer right hes lieig' But im not and no it ant my site and i really did just find it.

I was going to say no but there are too many illiterate people cluttering up the place and a certain someone who is their king has put me in a bad mood.

*Puts his thumb down in Roman Emperor stylee*