You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The traitors

Kevin D

On 07/02/2024 at 17:33, Carvalho Diablo said:

Aussie Traitors season 2

These Aussies, fucks sake, complete idiots and cowards, but the ending though, flipping unbelievable.

9/10

Could you elaborate?

I’m intrigued, but wary about the Aussie version.

11 hours ago, sir roger said:

I would like to think that's true, but not heard it anywhere else, Arnie. 

I think with a decent agent both of them will make the 80k look like small change. 

Harry is already lined up for the jungle I hear.

me mum said she watched that traitors plus and it was on there

decent that like,if true 

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/01/2024 at 20:14, Elite said:

Even all the traitors are likeable, they are just playing the game. The only nasty piece of work in the two seasons is that bald bloke from Season 1. Diane didn't turn out that bad as the show went on.

Which bloke was that mate? Only one I really didn’t like in that was the Scottish guy whose name I don’t remember. Real cunty guy he was.

Mad show - ridiculously addictive. We did both series in about 2 weeks - bed times were out the window with the old “shall we just do one more?”

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Curly said:

Which bloke was that mate? Only one I really didn’t like in that was the Scottish guy whose name I don’t remember. Real cunty guy he was.

Mad show - ridiculously addictive. We did both series in about 2 weeks - bed times were out the window with the old “shall we just do one more?”

He was bald and very camp. Might have been Scottish, can't remember now. He was a cunt though.

16 hours ago, Elite said:

He was bald and very camp. Might have been Scottish, can't remember now. He was a cunt though.

Yeah - that’s the one. One of them “I’m nice, but I’ll speak my mind. I do tend to bite” cunts

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Curly said:

Yeah - that’s the one. One of them “I’m nice, but I’ll speak my mind. I do tend to bite” cunts

Think cunt is a bit strong.

Stressful environment and the guy just blows up a bit.

This girl in the Aussie one would have her own thread on here with well earned abuse.

10 hours ago, Kevin D said:

The politics and Law student in the Aussie version winds me right up.

Can easily see her being a snake in real life and a nightmare in the office.

Marielle? Yeah, couldn't stand her.

I was watching hoping it was anyone but her to win.