You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Members sale 22/23, the beginning of the end for those who cant attend every game

Code

23 minutes ago, Code said:

The queue is supposed to open at 08.15, so it should not be any difference if you log on 07.30 or 08.10.

I used to log on around 07.40 before the new system came into place, now I do it just before 08.15. 

Ive not spotted any difference, it feels random where I end up in the queue still.

I see what you mean

Only just seen this:

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/members/news/registration-additional-members-sales-remaining-2023-24-pl-home-games-introduced-0

Liverpool FC is continuing to trial a registration process for supporters who wish to purchase tickets in additional Members' sales for the remaining Premier League home games of this season.

Registration will be available at least one week before each remaining Premier League match at Anfield in 2023-24, with fixtures against Brighton & Hove Albion, Sheffield United, Crystal Palace, Tottenham Hotspur and Wolverhampton Wanderers to come.

Registration and ticket sale dates are available here.

The registration for additional Members' sales is due to the extra demand for general admission tickets at this time, and to mitigate against fraudulent activity.

Please note: This is not a ballot. Tickets will be available to purchase on a first come, first served basis and no guarantee can be given to all who apply.

Any suspicious activity will lead to the removal and deactivation of accounts.

Supporters who register will be sent a unique link the day before each sale starts, which will allow them to access the ticketing site when the ticket sale opens.

One ticket per eligible supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction, subject to availability. Supporters MUST register to be eligible to purchase tickets during this sale.

• 3 weeks later...

Mine has gone up c.£15. Below inflation, not a lot, if you can’t afford £755 you likely couldn’t afford the £740 to start with…

…however, does the club really to up ticket prices for what equates to an extra £1m over the season?

4 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Mine has gone up c.£15. Below inflation, not a lot, if you can’t afford £755 you likely couldn’t afford the £740 to start with…

…however, does the club really to up ticket prices for what equates to an extra £1m over the season?

Yacht must need a coat of paint.

27 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

Yacht must need a coat of paint.

Given the significant increases we’ll

see in match day revenue next season with the ARE being fully open all season and a return to the CL, an increase seems unnecessary.