You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

Four Tory MPs refusing to say if they’ve paid capital gains tax on the sale of taxpayer-funded second homes. Transparency in government.

For clarity, the rules say they can keep the profit from the same, but given how much fuss they kicked up over the £48k Rayner made from the sale of her council house, these cunts should be transparent about any tax they paid on the £5.4m profit they collectively pocketed.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Four Tory MPs refusing to say if they’ve paid capital gains tax on the sale of taxpayer-funded second homes. Transparency in government.

For clarity, the rules say they can keep the profit from the same, but given how much fuss they kicked up over the £48k Rayner made from the sale of her council house, these cunts should be transparent about any tax they paid on the £5.4m profit they collectively pocketed.

I, for one, am shocked to the core by the suggestion that Tories could be a shower of corrupt, venal, hypocritical cunts.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/four-tory-mps-who-made-32793408

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Sunak desperately trying to scare people into voting for an authorian, corrupt shower of bigots.

It won't work.

Never underestimate the cuntishness of people - they know their target audience and this "vote for us, we'll defend britain against the rest, and labour won't" will hit home with it.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, an tha said:

Never underestimate the cuntishness of people - they know their target audience and this "vote for us, we'll defend britain against the rest, and labour won't" will hit home with it.

It will resonate with the minority of stupid cunts who already support the Tories and the Far Right; I don't think anyone else will be convinced.

20 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It will resonate with the minority of stupid cunts who already support the Tories and the Far Right; I don't think anyone else will be convinced.

Hopefully

31 minutes ago, an tha said:

Hopefully

I think it will land like Baddiel and Skinner re-working Three Lions for yet another tournament: some hard core fans will lap it up unthinkingly, but most people will just roll their eyes and say "Jesus, this tired old shit again!"

4 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Sunak desperately trying to scare people into voting for an authorian, corrupt shower of bigots.

It won't work.

Like an abusive spouse watching their victim finally walking to the door, "you won't be able to cope out there alone". 

Desperate stuff.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Like an abusive spouse watching their victim finally walking to the door, "you won't be able to cope out there alone". 

Desperate stuff.

Everyone's just tuned out now. Liz Truss doomed them. For every reference for Jeremy Corbin I give you Liz Truss. Last time I checked Corbin hasn't crashed the UK economy unlike Liz.

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Loves his speeches the wee man doesn't he. 

Looking forward to the collection of them on DVD when he leaves.

The Blu Ray will feature commentary from Larry the Cat.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Common sense solutions to the country's biggest problems.

Screenshot_2024-05-14-07-11-59-13_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I’ve often thought that doing this would help me get a dentist appointment, but have thus far been unable to say through fear of censure.

Thanks, Esther, you stupid fucking cunt.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Section_31 said:

It's pure plunder now, that's what the delay is for the election, like Nazis grabbing their Picassos before jumping a U Boat to Argentina.

I feel like it has been since Johnson won the election. They will have known that cunt would fuck it up then along comes Covid which they will have known they’d fuck up so it was kids at the pic n mix time. And us cucks have let them do it. I can imagine some thatcher type “we’ve left the county in a far better state than when we took over” shite followed a week by “Look at the state of the country under Labour” I hate them with every single ounce of my being. Every fucking one of them. Including those who voted that fucking wildebeest in 

• Upvote 2