You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

4 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Because if you're going to exclude them based on their genitalia, then you're acknowledging that sexual attraction is a thing, and gender ideology falls apart.

You used to be quite pedantic about logic and now you go sharting out incoherent drivel like that.

Just now, Strontium said:

I honestly don't know what you think the TE in TERF is supposed to mean.

Stonewall advocate for the removal of the sex by deception laws and as you know hosted the ‘cotton ceiling’ seminar.  That should be enough to put people off the whole organisation. 

4 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Stonewall... as you know hosted the ‘cotton ceiling’ seminar.  That should be enough to put people off the whole organisation. 

Of course I don't know: I'm not an obsessed weirdo. I just had to look up what "cotton ceiling" means. 

What's wrong with hosting a seminar?

On 16/06/2022 at 03:20, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Of course I don't know: I'm not an obsessed weirdo. I just had to look up what "cotton ceiling" means. 

What's wrong with hosting a seminar?

There’s nothing wrong with hosting a seminar.  There’s a fucking lot wrong with hosting a seminar on how to coerce lesbians into sex with men. 

On 16/06/2022 at 03:17, AngryOfTuebrook said:

A very quick Google search shows this to be untrue.

Stonewall advocate for clarity in the law. (Stonewall policy document "A Vision for Change")

Yes mate, we all know a quick Google search gets you right to the heart of the argument.  Christ on a fucking bike. 

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

There’s nothing wrong with hosting a seminar.  There’s a fucking lot wrong with hosting a seminar on how to coerce lesbians into sex with men. 

Did that happen? Because the last few times I've looked in here, you've been making outrageous claims and accusations which bear no relation to reality. Is this another one of those, or do you have any evidence to support your claim?

7 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Did that happen? Because the last few times I've looked in here, you've been making outrageous claims and accusations which bear no relation to reality. Is this another one of those, or do you have any evidence to support your claim?

Yes it did.  

17 minutes ago, Strontium said:

I don't know how anyone could even think that double mastectomies for 15 year olds was a reasonable thing. I feel like the world has gone mad.

Tattoo? No, you’re too young

Fag then? No, too young and damage your lungs

Vote? No silly, you aren’t mature enough

Chop of my tits and take a load of drugs that could stunt my growth, slow down brain development and lead to a lifetime of complications?  Stunning and brave, of course. 

• Upvote 5

21 hours ago, Strontium said:

I don't know how anyone could even think that double mastectomies for 15 year olds was a reasonable thing. I feel like the world has gone mad.

Maybe just a small section of people in the world, but it does indeed seem fucking ludicrous if that’s what happened. 

I was at a mini World Cup today. Over 1200 players, tonnes of both boys and girls teams. I stumbled across one match, looked to be an u13s girls match. In the 5 minutes I watched a young boy tore it up, I can only assume this boy is a girl or thinks he's a girl or is allowed to play as a girl or kicked up enough stink somebody said he can be a girl. The world is fucked, that much I do know. The group of young girls will now always remember losing a final because the other team had a boy in their team.

22 hours ago, No2 said:

I was at a mini World Cup today. Over 1200 players, tonnes of both boys and girls teams. I stumbled across one match, looked to be an u13s girls match. In the 5 minutes I watched a young boy tore it up, I can only assume this boy is a girl or thinks he's a girl or is allowed to play as a girl or kicked up enough stink somebody said he can be a girl. The world is fucked, that much I do know. The group of young girls will now always remember losing a final because the other team had a boy in their team.

The girls should realise it doesn’t matter at amateur level and the player was stunning and brave.  

FIFA are looking at removing any requirement to suppress testosterone.  Now, can anyone guess what will happen then?  

21 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

The girls should realise it doesn’t matter at amateur level and the player was stunning and brave.  

FIFA are looking at removing any requirement to suppress testosterone.  Now, can anyone guess what will happen then?  

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

On 15/06/2022 at 23:22, Bjornebye said:

What happens if a man does fancy a woman with a dick? 

Does a man not fancying a woman because she’s got a fat arse not mean anything? 

Answer to the first part is he nips over to Thailand.