You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Don't need no skin tights in my wardrobe today... WBA Away Sunday 16.4.17

Shitty Arse

Alright, I'm going to admit it.  I don't get the reference in the thread title.

Is it Loose Fit by Happy Mondays?

Am I alone...?

EDIT - Haha!  Seen Angry's post.  I just had to hang on for 10 more seconds and it could have been just HIM that looked stupid...!

• Upvote 1

I'm looking forward to our match as it's on the TV and I have nothing planned tomorrow except a lazy at home day - HOWEVER I'm not looking forward to it as it has "banana skin" written all over it. Too many key players out too.

Please don't ruin my weekend lads!

With City winning now we'll definitely drop points here. Utd to cause an upset and my easter weekend will be ruined.

I'm done with being the optimism I've officially joined the pessimist gang.

We won't be able to deal with their set plays and I read yesterday we've never beaten a Tony Pulis team away from home.

With City winning now we'll definitely drop points here. Utd to cause an upset and my easter weekend will be ruined.

We won't be able to deal with their set plays and I read yesterday we've never beaten a Tony Pulis team away from home.

They are in terrible form, can't buy a goal - only managed to score in one of their last 6 games...in a win at home against Arsenal.

It's all set up isn't it....

They are in terrible form, can't buy a goal - only managed to score in one of their last 6 games...in a win at home against Arsenal.

It's all set up isn't it....

Always the way..that game against Hull a few years ago still winds me up to this day, the 3-1 game, hadn't beat us in about 20 games their owner came out slagging off the fans about renaming them Hull Tigers and they battered us, just when I thought that was a nailed on 3 points. Can see the same tomorrow! They're shit, they really are but they're the type of shit that always do well against us, I prefer the Arsenal and Tottenham type shit who we seem to batter at least once a season.

Always the way..that game against Hull a few years ago still winds me up to this day, the 3-1 game, hadn't beat us in about 20 games their owner came out slagging off the fans about renaming them Hull Tigers and they battered us, just when I thought that was a nailed on 3 points. Can see the same tomorrow! They're shit, they really are but they're the type of shit that always do well against us, I prefer the Arsenal and Tottenham type shit who we seem to batter at least once a season.

Leicester this season another great example - players had totally downed tools hadn't scored a goal in weeks and looked total shite. Manager gets bin bagged and they come out and tear us apart and are revved up to fuck whilst we go into passive shithouses mode.

Just hoping we show the fight needed to stand up to these because if we do our extra quality can and should hurt them - we are simply better than them but we have to earn the right to show that and far too often we allow these teams to get on top of us, out fight us, out muscle us and then expose our weaknesses.

Both Man City and Man Utd have been away to this shower this season and given them a good hiding...Spurs got a draw, Arsenal got dicked. Hopefully we will be joining the Manc clubs rather than the Cockneys.

Bitters won away against them as well!

They don't score many goals - just 39 so far...Bournemouth have more, Palace have more, Swansea almost same. They have a negative goal difference despite being in top 8 - They are the very definition of dead average.

Not giving away soft corners and free kicks out wide will hopefully be drummed into us and if we do then we have to stand up to the assault.

If we do those things then there is no reason we can't expose them...they have some absolute shite in their side and are completely one dimensional, sadly that one dimension is our biggest weakness - be switched on, stand up and then our quality wins the day....the problem is how often do we fail to switch on and stand up to these kind of teams....

• Upvote 1

Tony pulls has never lost a home game against a top four side while manager of stoke,palace and West Brom apparently,but,you know what they say,there's a first time for everything