You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

All Time Barcelona XI

njackets

Based on players Ive seen...

------------------Suarez-----Ronaldo--------------

Ronaldinho----------------------------------Messi

--------------------Xavi-----Guardiola--------------

Abidal---------de Boer-------Puyol--------Alves

--------------------------Valdes-----------------------

So hard to leave out Eto'o, Figo, Rivaldo, and Iniesta

I'd pay to watch

----------------Zubi

Alves--Pique--Puyol--Abidal

-------------Busquets

---------Xavi-------Laudrup

Messi--------------------Ronaldinho

---------------Ronaldo

Vs

------------------Valdes

Ferrer--Thuram--Koeman--Sergi

--------------Mascherano

---------Iniesta-----Guardiola

Suarez-------------------------Figo

-----------------Romario

Still leaving out Stoichkov, Neymar,Bakero,Luis Enrique

Ronaldinho kickstarted the mid-2000's Barca. Can't fathom leaving him out.

Agreed with that.

Baring Suarez im not sure i have enjoyed watching a player so much as his years with Barcelona. He played with so much freedom and like Suarez you could see how much he enjoyed playing.

So many goals stand out but that ine sgaindt Chelsea when he just stood still a few moves of the hips and just belted the ball eith no backlift and on the outside of his foot past Cech

I think people forget how brilliant Ronaldinho was for a couple of seasons, was every bit as good as Messi at times.

Don't remember Guardiola being World class, wouldn't put him close to Iniesta's level.

Granted I never seen that much of Laudrup

I remember him as a classy holding mid, with an excellent passing range. I considered Iniesta, but didn't wanna give him too much defensive responsibilities.

He was class, top 3/4 strikers in the world in his day easy I've seen people say he was better than Pele etc.

From what I remember after winning the World cup he partied in Brazil and came back late (got fined to fuck) pretty much fucked up his career as I don't remember him being the same player after that.

I went to see Romario play for Fluminense in 2003. He'd just come back from a team in the middle east and this was his "comeback" Game.

Fat jump suited Hawaii comeback special Elvis would have probably moved more during the game. He made Yaya Toure look like the Tasmanian Devil. Fluminense got a pen in jn jury time and he scored it and everyone thought he was great.

Dont forget he scored over 1,000 goals,according to himself.

I think he included training goals,friendlies and beating his kids in the garden.

Mind you so did Pele in his total.

Talking of players at the 94 world cup and getting fucked up off the field. Does anyone beat

8wmyj7.jpg

Jesus fucking christ looking for that pick i found one of Adriano from 2012

adriano-l-fat.jpg?w=809

Loads of reports he is broke and living in the favelas in Rio

Poor fucker,he life spiraled when he dad died,started drinking heavier and heavier