You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool v Chelsea 11/5/16

Grinch

Guest Pistonbroke

If we want it and are sharp and clinical enough we can get a bagful tonight.

This Chelsea team there for the taking. 

Sturridge performs in the big games and has something to prove to Chelsea, the only times he's played them was when he came on as a sub when Rafa was their manager and the last few minutes of the game we all want to forget.Tonight will be the game where he will shine against Chelsea and we'll win.

You may want to check that again as there was a later game he played in that was significantly more one you'd want to forget.

They must have just switched over or something. Nothing but cricket highlights when I put it on and the guide said Scottish Premier. 

Useless sky fucks. 

I was getting worried too - it went straight to our game on SS2 at 7.55pm

Guest Pistonbroke

We're cunting them in the bastard here.

Hopefully we'll score soon. 

I want Costa to come on and Toure breaks both of his legs. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Courtois injured or dropped cos he wants out?

He's on duty to look after Terry, they are down the playground chucking dog shit at the dark skinned kids. 

Guest Pistonbroke

He's out with a hamstring injury I think, hope he does him in the dressing room.

Maybe we'll have to rely on Kante kicking his cunt in on Sunday.