You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Random musical chat.

Carvalho Diablo

• 2 weeks later...

Any reggae fans

Only listened to Bob Marley and just downloaded a couple of Peter Tosh solo bits

Im not really interested in any of the modern bits or sound system stuff i have heard,more the political,Protest type songs

Bought a few albums last few days(Rasta man vibration,Exodus,Natty Dread,Uprising,Confrontation and the live show from London, and a best of Jimmy Cliff and his KCRW acoustic session from a couple of years back). 

Anyone else worth a listen for the same vibe

And if you are including Jimmy Cliff then get The Harder They Come OST which is the finest soundtrack ever made. Then get some more Toots & The Maytals to go with it.

Tried getting it the other day but was well over £20 to get a copy so held off until i see one at a good price

Clarence has dropped a couple of Es there. On a Monday as well.

Might need something a bit upbeat mate

Keyboard issu for me Cliv

Spot on from Howie

I need a new laptop the 3 letter buttons fallen off and cant be replaced according to shop,would need a new keyboard. Can still use it but its a oain in the arse as you can't type fast

Bloody e being the major issue.

I'll get a new one after my holiday