You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Would you settle for 4th this season given the choice and.....?

Code

All or maybe CL football.  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Would you settle for 4th or try and actually win something and keep Suarez?

• Take 4th, I dont have it in me to try and win.
    • We should try and win every game, we are Liverpool not Everton.

This is the type of thing people are talking about on the MF, Code.

This is a much more balanced thread, you talk about the players we might be able to get if we finish 4th, not many I'd say since we are not guarenteed anything.

There is a massive chance we will lose the ebst player in the league though and we will not be able to attract a player as good as him even if we win the league.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest Numero Veinticinco

This is a much more balanced thread

No, it isn't. It's a thread where the option you disagree with - the ones most people agree with - is calling them a gutless losers. I don't think that represents balance and there's absolutely no need to keep doing this. You're doing it to wind people up. There's already a thread for this, why did you feel the need to create this one? 

Guest Numero Veinticinco

How is Code -5?  He had a rep of 70+ the other day!

He was told by Dave that he couldn't use the several other accounts he signed up to rep himself with. He has repped himself many hundreds of times over the past month or so. He's having a bit of a breakdown at the moment. 

The thing is, if he stuck by his opinion and argued them without the side of crazy added in, I'd have absolutely no problem with him at all. At the moment he's just on a right wind up.

• Upvote 1

No, it isn't. It's a thread where the option you disagree with - the ones most people agree with - is calling them a gutless losers. I don't think that represents balance and there's absolutely no need to keep doing this. You're doing it to wind people up. There's already a thread for this, why did you feel the need to create this one? 

Because if we finish 4th there is a big chance Suarez will leave because it guarentees nothing, a vital perspective missing from the other thread.

So when people actually start to think about it they might vote differently as we have already stated 4th secures nothing.

An evil part of me actually wishes we get 4th and lose out on the CL to stop this fuckin nonsense where 4th is seen as some kind of achievement.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

Its called perspective, you would not know much about that though would you?

You know full well this is trolling , you could have kept this on the other poll. You are the one thats kicked off the other thread. I don't mind you having your opinion, that is fine and sometimes you are bang on the money but you go round calling people losers for disagreeing with you? 

He was told by Dave that he couldn't use the several other accounts he signed up to rep himself with. He has repped himself many hundreds of times over the past month or so. He's having a bit of a breakdown at the moment. 

The thing is, if he stuck by his opinion and argued them without the side of crazy added in, I'd have absolutely no problem with him at all. At the moment he's just on a right wind up.

This ! 

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Because if we finish 4th there is a big chance Suarez will leave because it guarentees nothing, a vital perspective missing from the other thread.

So when people actually start to think about it they might vote differently as we have already stated 4th secures nothing.

If you think it's missing from the other thread, post something in it. Finishing fourth will encourage Suarez to stay - if there is any chance left, that is - not force him out. His problem has been finishing 7th and 8th, not finishing 4th with a crack at some tin pot club. 

Oh dear, no its because this forum has its fair share of coward losers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

You know full well this is trolling , you could have kept this on the other poll. You are the one thats kicked off the other thread. I don't mind you having your opinion, that is fine and sometimes you are bang on the money but you go round calling people losers for disagreeing with you? 

If you settle for 4th instead of trying to win you are a LOSER, there is no way around that fact.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Guest Numero Veinticinco

this forum has its fair share of coward losers.

Yeah, because if you disagree with your warped view rather than realistically wanting us to take the next step to winning things, you've got to be a coward loser? Come off, you're trying to martyr yourself here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A thread with the choices that straight out ask -

1) Are you a loser?

2) Do you agree with my view which is the correct view?

This is exactly the type of shite every one is talking about Code. You can't see anyone else's point of view and so start shit threads like this which have absolutely no clue on perspective, nuance, long term view, levels of success to approach real success, and just straight out common sense. You just start a thread where you are calling people losers who disagree with you.

This isn't a poll, but just you starting a new thread which parrots the same thing you've said a bunch of times on a different thread.

You're just a pain in the arse now.

• Upvote 2

Do you really dislike Dave, Code?

I just get the impression you are hellbent on trying to ruin his site.

He lets the place go largely unmoderated and it's fucking great because of that. The majority of posters, in fact I would say every poster bar yourself and a few other trolls, know where the line this. It doesn't need to be RAWK to keep the place from being a mess, apart from when you are doing stuff like this. Nobody wants to see posters banned for having a different opinion. It's stuff like this and it seems to be every day all bloody day that people are tired of. Can't you just give it a rest and behave like everyone else?

• Upvote 2