You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Di Matteo sacked

King Emlyn

Guest San Don
For any of you thick fucking CUNTS who are even suggesting that they want Chelsea to do well now (for whatever reason you can come up with), just remember how their fans behaved during the minute silence for Hillsborough in April.

THIS

Guest San Don
Nothing against Rafa as such, but I hope that he fails badly.

Dont have a problem with Benitez managing them although I hope he doesnt. But, he's a professional and needs to work.

In a way, I see it as karma to all the chelshit fans for what they have said and behaved towards anything Benitez and LFC.

Hate? I neither like nor dislike Chelsea, and I feed no rivalry towards them. Some of their fans are horrible pricks but that's not exclusive to Chelsea F.C.

I hate them for non-footballing reasons. I hate the cunts who booed the minutes silence and constantly sing songs referencing it, I hate the cunts who hiss every time they play Spurs and I hate the cunt who, among other things, put his shinpads on to lift a trophy he done nothing to win.

They also have a bigger share of cunts then most football clubs.

It's not like he is going to be the difference between Chelsea finishing above us or not! He won't fail because he is exactly what they need, and he can be far more bullish as he will be there temporarily.

He could win the league and then fuck off. If Maureen leaves Madrid at the end of the season, don't be surprised if he goes there either.

Personally I hope he fucks up, it's Chelsea but at the same time I hope that those fans who want him over Rodgers can shut up now and get behind our current manager.

If he has any sense he'll take the Gus Hiddink approach, short and sweet, get in, do a good job for them, restores his reputation and then gets out.

RAWK is and will struggle with this.

Liked the guy whilst he was here personally I wouldn't have got rid of him however he's Chelsea's manager it seems so I hope he falls flat on his face. Might well put an end to the argument of whether he really is a good manager or not?

Chelsea fan on Benitez arrival

feel like a man standing outside his house watching a deadly tornado coming towards it.

He knows he can't do anything about it and he knows it's coming quickly but he still hopes that it is going to change direction and stay out of his life

:eek::lol::lol:

It's been a funny day on the internet.

I've no issue with Rafa, but if he goes to Chelsea I want him to fail miserably, to put the cunts back ten years. No, twenty.

Why the fuck would Rafa go to Chelsea? He'll be sacked before March anyway.

Knowing what him and the Russian are like, he'd likely get fired before the ink's dry on the contract.

A: "Welcome to the club. He's a little joining present; a lampshade for your office."

R: "But I asked for a table."

A: "You're sacked."

I wonder the reaction say if he has a dig at Suarez, or our style of play or something? He did like having digs at teams when he managed us

It'll sort the Rafa-ites from the Liverpool supporters once and for all.

Rafa will be out by the Summer if he does get in. No one seems to be able to work under Roman as he likes to meddle and control things, something Rafa hates, Roman will sell Torres for Falcao and that will be the start of the shitstorm, well actually it will probably begin beforehand when the plastic fans start throwing tomatoes at him from the offset.

I loved Rafa at Anfield, but I hope he fails miserably at any of the top Prem clubs.