You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sugar Ape

I worked for a brief time in London with one of their MP's, Sarah Olney. She was our finance director and always a really decent woman. She's MP for Richmond Park. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Olney

Into the tactical voting to get the Tories out as well. Also favours a second Brexit referendum. They have a few good eggs in the Libs these days. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
21 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Clapton might be but I don't think Pattie Boyd is.

Funny though, if a Labour MP said we need to recognise the rights of Palestine a certain someone would be calling him an anti-semite. Kind of proves that the anti-semitism shout is used when convenient as opposed to when vile anti-semites are anti-semitic. I support the rights of Palestinians not to get killed by the idf as much as I support the rights of Israeli kids not to get killed by them hamas cunts. Because I'm a human being. The snide hypocrisy is a real fucking sewer 

What is The Jewish State? Israel? Well why don't they keep it to themselves and stop invading and murdering people? I don't recall Ken Loach, Roger Waters, Corbyn etc ever denying Israels right to exist. 

As expected.... Hypocrisy. All over the place. Pure racism to be honest. Evil. 

1 hour ago, Strontium said:

I'd never call anyone an antisemite for saying what Layla has said there. Not once has she denied the legitimacy of the Jewish state or utilised harmful tropes in her criticism.

Why did you call me one then? 

• 3 weeks later...

'You may have noticed Ed Davey has been very busy.

'Like me, you have probably seen that he was trying to convince everybody that women clearly had penises.

'You’ll all know that I’m a big fan of everybody studying maths to 18, but it turns out that we need to focus on biology to 18.'

• 3 weeks later...

Liverpool Lib Dem leader has dropped a bollock here: he's come out swinging against one of the very few things the Council has done which is incontrovertibly right and only succeeded in calling attention to it.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/furious-row-over-city-politicians-27286432 

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Liverpool Lib Dem leader has dropped a bollock here: he's come out swinging against one of the very few things the Council has done which is incontrovertibly right and only succeeded in calling attention to it.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/furious-row-over-city-politicians-27286432 

Left Knowsley council to go to Liverpool council as he believed he'd have more chance of being in power, and making a name for himself!

That name it seems is Dozy Twat!

6 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Left Knowsley council to go to Liverpool council as he believed he'd have more chance of being in power, and making a name for himself!

That name it seems is Dozy Twat!

That's the problem with the libs (apart from being closet tories) most of them are fucking thick. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I'm honestly SHOCKED to see a Lib Dem misrepresented here, absolutely SHOCKED.

"Unfortunately the video has been completely taken out of context. It has been taken to mean I disagree with the policy and biodiversity. I do not. I supported the same approach as a Councillor in Knowsley.

"The point I was making was that the purpose for adopting this policy is not to promote biodiversity it is to save the council money because of Labour’s mismanagement of the council’s finances."

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Strontium said:

I'm honestly SHOCKED to see a Lib Dem misrepresented here, absolutely SHOCKED.

"Unfortunately the video has been completely taken out of context. It has been taken to mean I disagree with the policy and biodiversity. I do not. I supported the same approach as a Councillor in Knowsley.

"The point I was making was that the purpose for adopting this policy is not to promote biodiversity it is to save the council money because of Labour’s mismanagement of the council’s finances."

So, his complaint was that a policy that is right also saves money?  Chinny and, might I add, reck-on.

He fucked up. It happens. You don't have to defend every single thing that every single Lib Dem does; it looks a bit desperate and cultish.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Lost to Laurence Fox ...... 

larry-david-unsure.gif

In their defence I think most voted tactically to try to remove the tory.. Plus they had a good win down Somerset. Ed Davey is down there shooting Tories out of a pretend cannon. I'll probably go to hell for this but I don't mind Ed.

8 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

In their defence I think most voted tactically to try to remove the tory.. Plus they had a good win down Somerset. Ed Davey is down there shooting Tories out of a pretend cannon. I'll probably go to hell for this but I don't mind Ed.

I don’t mind Ed either. I’m half taking the piss but still it’s not a good look.